“Excellent lodging, with newly remodeled & spacious rooms.”

Days Inn Shenandoah TX
Ranked #3 of 7 Hotels in Shenandoah
Reviewed June 16, 2010

The manager, Henry Patel, & his wife were very kind & accommodating to me & went the extra mile to negotiate a reasonable rate for my 5 night stay for business purposes. I was extremely impressed & told them so & they appreciated the validation, with humility.
Derek McDonald

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business

Reviewed June 7, 2010

The staff went above and beyond the call of duty when they found out that we were in town to deal with a difficult family situation. They were compassionate, caring and very accommodating for all of our needs.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 4, 2010

I and my partner mixed business and leisure on our trip to the Woodlands. The rooms were clean and nicely remodeled. Ending hot days in the clean and refreshing blue pool was most pleasurable. I especially enjoyed the awesome continental breakfast with fresh waffles and fruit. Did I mention the staff were courteous, friendly and helpful and after the fourth day of our stay they even unlocked the workout room for me in the morning without me asking (great equipment). This is a must stay! You can't beat the price, amenities and awesome customer service!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2010

Was not expecting such a well renovated and nice motel! Not your average motel! The rooms have the amenities only usually provided by hotels of another level. The only minor issue had was getting internet in room itself, but that gave me the opportunity to visit with the night auditor (Ken) while using the internet in the lobby. Therefore finding another great attibute to the motel, I was truly impressed with the customer service and great personality he presented. Would highly recommend on your next visit!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed March 14, 2010

The beds were comfortable. The water was hot. The coffee we made in the room was not that great..coffee in the lobby was. We will stay at this motel again if given the chance. Very freindly inn keeper!

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed March 5, 2010

Although this is an older property, the entire place has been completely remodeled and updated. It is spotlessly clean, the beds & linens are extremely nice. The front desk staff was friendly, helpful, and very attentive. We picked this hotel originally due to the location and very very impressed with everything and plan to stay here again soon.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 4, 2010

Very nice motel with a very reasonable cost. I used a corporate code that I found online and wasn't questioned about it. Was completely remodeled inside/out in 2009, and it shows. Looks like a brand new motel. I like that the rooms open to the outside, motel instead of hotel style. Friendly staff, easy check-in. WONDERFUL bed - perfect firmness. My room was super clean. Vending area is weak, consists of a pop machine, but no big deal because there's a convenience store right next store. Interstate noise is noticeable, but not so much to be distracting. I slept in ear plugs and had no problem. The complimentary breakfast was the standard fare - cereal, bagels, toast, muffins, coffee, oj, etc. I was able to walk to Red Lobster for supper (about 1/4 mile away). Nice neighborhood, I felt totally safe as a solo traveler.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shenandoah
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands
Courtyard Houston North/Shenandoah
Embassy Suites by Hilton The Woodlands at Hughes Landing
Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands
The Westin at The Woodlands
The Westin at The Woodlands
#8 of 18 in The Woodlands

Been to Days Inn Shenandoah TX? Share your experiences!