“Pleasantly Surprised!”

Ranked #4 of 7 Hotels in Shenandoah
mckinney, tx
“Pleasantly Surprised!”
Reviewed November 22, 2011

This weekend we stayed at this Days Inn and it was so nice. Our room looked very similar to much higher priced hotels I've stayed in, the beds were comfy, the room was immaculate, a very nice change from the Days Inn I stayed at the weekend before! We were given extra towels at check in just because, the outside was kept very clean, it was quiet, and I highly recommend this hotel over many others nearby that were twice as high in price. The location is perfect, 2 blocks from the Woodlands Mall, and shopping, restaurants, very safe and lit up. The staff was helpful and courteous and truly cared that I had a great experience. STAY HERE!!! You will be pleasantly surprised too!

Room Tip: I asked for a quiet room as my daughter had an early cross country meet and they gave me a very quie...
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled with family
1 Thank nperryMckinney

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Allen, Texas
Reviewed November 19, 2011

This hotel is fairly new. It was pleasant, from booking the room up until the time we left. The front desk person was extremely helpful. He even called up to our room after check in to make sure we were happy with everything. The neighborhood is decent - neither my friend nor I were scared to walk across the parking lot to the little Mexican restaurant, which by the way is very convenient and quite tasty (we ate there 3 times - best margaritas!). There's also a gas station in the same parking lot.

This hotel is right off of 45. I didn't notice that much traffic noise, however we slept with the tv turned down low so that helped.

The Woodlands mall is just a few minutes away. Lots of stuff in the area. We stayed at this hotel so we could take advantage of the free shuttle to the Renaissance Festival. If that's what you are planning to do as well, I recommend this place.

I found a promo code online and got an even better rate.

• Stayed October 2011
S��͏D"
Reviewed November 2, 2011

We were in town for a wedding for 5 days and decided to stay at the days inn mainly for the price and the good reviews. I was not disappointed at all. The rest of my family stayed at a near by marriot and had nothing but complaints while we had nothing but good things to say about our hotel. the breakfast is nice, a belgium waffel machine, assorted toasts, bagles, muffins and danishes, oatmeals, cereals, juices, hot chocolate and coffee. We asked to stay on the ground floor and they were happy to accommodate us. I would definitely suggest this place! it is just a minute away from the woddlands waterway (i think that is the name of it) tond of shopping and restaurants. My family livedi nt he woodlands and we were only a 5 minute drive from there house, what more could i have asked for.
PS; our bed had a pillow top mattress and now I am convinced that we must buy one. Very confortable!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Torreveccha Pia
Reviewed October 9, 2011

Everything OK and very good. The courtesy of the manager was excellent: particularly, Irene was very nice with us. Clean and confortable rooms. I would stay there again (I hope will have the opportunity).

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with family
Bayou Vista
Reviewed September 12, 2011

Bed was very comfortable, very soft. nice room, very quiet. After about five minutes of getting into my room, the front desk called to make sure we had everything we needed. Very impressed. I will stay there again. i don't live far and i look for cute little towns to go visit to get away from my hectic life. It's the place anytime im i the area. Very nice, very comfortable and a great value.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Our stay was incredible! The guest service experience we received from Ken at the front desk was awesome! Clean rooms, comfortable of bed, and a great rate! Thanks Ken for taking care of us!!

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
Kosice, Slovakia
Reviewed March 26, 2011

Rooms quality is very good with fantastic mattress and pillows resembling those you would expect to find in a 4 to 5 stars hotel. The manager and his wife run the hotel and make a big effort to make the stay as pleasant as possible. Rooms are clean, comfortable and spacious. Breakfast is a bit too simple, but about 100 meters away there is a 24 hours restaurant where you can stuff yourself with a nice american breakfast for few bucks. If you are a business traveler this hotel is a great choice. Price is about 30% cheaper than similar hotels few miles closer to the airport.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Shenandoah
Hilton Garden Inn Houston/The Woodlands
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands
Courtyard Houston The Woodlands
#11 of 18 in The Woodlands
Homewood Suites by Hilton Houston - Woodlands
Hampton Inn Houston-The Woodlands
Drury Inn & Suites Houston The Woodlands
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands

Been to Days Inn Shenandoah TX? Share your experiences!