Clarion Suites Near the Woodlands
$76
$159
$135
TownePlace Suites
Days Inn Shenandoah TX(Shenandoah)(Great Value!)
$58
$56
$93
HolidayInn.com
$339
$149
$129
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
$169
Hotels.com
$75
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Please do not be fooled by the pictures. The place is horrible and over priced. The rooms are in the same comparison with an Econo Lodge. The lobby is gawdy. It looks like a brothel. The staff try to be nice however they are not trained professionally. Breakfast was horrible over cooked biscuits sausages and eggs. To make matters worse the night guy kept coming to breakfast area soliciting the guest to take a survey and give the hotel a good score. We just wanted to have a quiet breakfast. I do believe there were bedbugs in the room we hide bites on us that we did not have before we got there.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank jn4895
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Clarion Suites Near the Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m sorry to hear you had such an awful experience during your stay. I can assure you I will be speaking with our entire staff regarding the level of customer service they are to provide and I will make sure they are retrained. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences you have encountered during your stay. We hope to have another opportunity to better accommodate you in the future.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

I had the most difficulty I've ever had in making and confirming reservations. Was told I needed to speak with the general manager and each time I called back over 3 days he was going to be in to work the "next hour/next day" and would contact me. When I finally got a hold of the manager (he accidently answered the phone, but had to call me back in "10 minutes" to help a customer on the front desk). Five minutes later I received a call from another worker, who once again was unable to answer any of my questions and was going to have the manager call me back. After waiting an hour, I called back with a message from the manager for me, but was not available to talk with me at that time. I am currently still waiting for him to return my call. I've never received such poor customer service, and having been in the industry for 7 years, feel that being short and unavailable to customers is probably the worst thing you can do. The customer may not always be right, but a little respect would go a long way.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Clarion Suites Near the Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded March 11, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. It seems there has been a bit of confusion and miscommunication in regards to making and confirming your reservation. I would like to apologize for any inconveniences caused by not being able to speak with the manager. Our goal is to provide guests with a comfortable and enjoyable stay with the best customer service possible, I apologize for any inconveniences that were caused by not doing so. We hope to have another opportunity to provide you with superior customer service.

Reviewed February 24, 2013

Television remote was dirty and broken. This was immediately replaced by a working remote. Two telephones in suite but they did not work. When called to desk's attention twice they said they would fix it and contended that they had; but they were NOT fixed and I had to have a friend call me from out of town to my cell phone for my 4 AM wake up call for fear I would miss an early flight. Length of stay was four nights.

Room Tip: Don't do it online unless you have a way of qualifying the hotel/motel
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
CSCustomer_Care, Comfort Suites at Clarion Suites Near the Woodlands, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2013

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel. I’m pleased to see you were satisfied with the hotels location. We are located within walking distance of many fine dining establishments and near many attractions. I sincerely apologize your stay fell below your expectations and you were not completely satisfied with your accommodations. Please be assured I will be speaking with maintenance to assure the telephones are all in working order. I will also be speaking with the staff immediately and informing them on how to better handle such a situation.

I hope to have another opportunity to better serve you in the future.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

This stay has been by far one of the most memorable stays that i have. Each and everyone staff member that i had the pleasure to meet stood out by their wonderful customer service. Checking in Oscar upgraded me to a bigger suite. Checking out I was greeted by Paul and had the friendliest and quickest check out. During my stay they always had the shuttle available for me and that helped because i did not find another hotel that offered one. I come to the area often and i will be staying here from now on.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a hot tub. They are nice!
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very rarely do I remember the front desk personnel, but Oscar gave exceptional service as well as honoring a great rate. The hotel is clean, the bed is comfortable and all the typical amenities are present. I'm also a sucker for the receipt under the door trick. The GM of the hotel sent me a personal thank you note and that is very rare in hospitality. NO, it was not an automated email. It was a personal note. I took the time to respond and I'm here now. They have a customer for life. Internet is fast. water hot. AC/Heat works great. Coffee is good in the morning, and breakfast is just enough to get you started. It's a difficult hotel market in North Houston. This place is reliable.
--happy traveler.

Room Tip: rooms are large. king and double suites have sitting area. very spacious.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business