Clarion Suites Near the Woodlands
$135
Jacobson Hotel(The Woodlands)
$49
$143
Hyatt Place Houston / The Woodlands(The Woodlands)(Great Value!)
$179
$71
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 10, 2012

Very rarely do I remember the front desk personnel, but Oscar gave exceptional service as well as honoring a great rate. The hotel is clean, the bed is comfortable and all the typical amenities are present. I'm also a sucker for the receipt under the door trick. The GM of the hotel sent me a personal thank you note and that is very rare in hospitality. NO, it was not an automated email. It was a personal note. I took the time to respond and I'm here now. They have a customer for life. Internet is fast. water hot. AC/Heat works great. Coffee is good in the morning, and breakfast is just enough to get you started. It's a difficult hotel market in North Houston. This place is reliable.
--happy traveler.

Room Tip: rooms are large. king and double suites have sitting area. very spacious.
  • Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed October 30, 2012

I recently stayed at this hotel and let me tell you "It is a GREAT value"! The rooms are spacious and clean. The front desk staff was so friendly and helpful. The complimentary breakfast exceeded my expectations.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed October 27, 2012

We stayed this hotel several times, each time we stay there the hotel is always full, but the staff is always friendly. our room is always very clean and fresh. this time we needed shuttle service out of their regular scheduled hours, they went out their way and called in their drive just to send where we needed to go. This is the only hotel we will stay in the Woodlands area when we visit. we are very happy with the hotel!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had an overnight stay in this old, poorly maintained property this weekend. Our biggest concern of many, was that the deadbolt on our room did not work - did not feel safe. Asked a night manager to move us but were unable due to hotel being full. Apologized, but said there was nothing that could be done, and agreed it was not a safe situation. Hotel management could have cared less that the room didn't lock and the complaint was handled in a most unprofessional manner the next morning. My advice - steer clear of this run down property. There are many other hotel options close by that would offer a much different experience.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 20, 2012

My family and I stayed for a sport tournament recently.

Let me start with the postitives: The hotel was near surrounding shopping, eating, and the tournament location. The staff was friendly and welcoming.

The negatives: When a guest enters the hotel the first thing that is seen is the lobby. Unfortunately, this lobby needs a lot of work. The furniture does not match the motif and feel of the hotel and nothing matches throughout the room. The room, with 2 queen beds and a pull out sofa was very dirty. There was trim placed in the "closet" area (just lying in the corner), the floors were very dirty, the pull out sofa was filthy, the curtains had holes in the them, and there was some kind of "red substance" smeared all over the wall near the bed. My daughter would not sleep near it and we all had to play musical beds! The maintence of the A/C needs to be looked at because it was constantly rattling...which didn't make for a good night's sleep. I would even say that the sheets didn't look very clean as well. I look for a hotel that is CLEAN and I have to say this was not the case. It was disappointing to say the least for even a one night stay.

The management of this hotel serioulsy needs to look into remodeling these rooms and TRAIN their employees to deep clean and maintain each room.

Room Tip: I would seek other areas to stay. We've stayed at the nearby Homewood Suites several times and have never been disappointed!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family