I booked a room a month early for one night. I was supposed to have a room with two queen beds. When we got to the room, it had not been cleaned and the beds were a mess. When I went back to the front desk, they informed me that they didn't have any other rooms with two queen. They offered to put all 4 of us in a room with a king bed. I asked them how much it would be considering that they didn't have the room that I booked a month ahead of time. They told me that the best they could do was give me a 10% discount. It was late and I didn't have much of a choice and we had already unloaded our car. When my credit card was billed, the 10% dicount was nowhere to be seen, and they charged me the full amount. I will never stay at this hotel again. They had obviously tried to dress this place up, but it didn't work. Everything from the carpet to the paint was very shotty. We had two other families meeting us here and one of them got stuck in a room with a single king bed too. They had also booked a room with two queen beds. The other family was overcharged $50 for their room. This place is a joke.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At the Comfort Suites Neat the Woodlands, we pride ourselves on our excellent guest relations and customer care. Our hotel is comprised of 64 suites that are nice, quiet, clean, and comfortable. We understand that you may bring along a large party and are fully dedicated to accommodating your whole party. All suites come equipped with refrigerators, microwaves, coffee makers, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards. We are conveniently located off Interstate 45 just two miles from Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion and only minutes from Lake Conroe, the Woodlands Mall and North Harris College. We are the ideal lodging solution for those in need of proximity to attractions and shopping including the Conroe Outlet Center, Sam Houston Race Park, Six Flags Splashtown, Tinseltown Movie Theatre, and the Texas Renaissance Festival. We are also in close proximity to many fine corporations, retail establishments, and a variety of restaurants. All of our guests enjoy complimentary high-speed internet access in all rooms, complimentary local calls and free USA Today. In addition to these perks, our complimentary morning breakfast is full of hot and delicious options, making breakfast at the Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands the perfect way to start your day. Our menu consists of eggs, meat, yogurt, fresh fruit, cereal and more. If you find yourself in a rush, you may take advantage of our Grab & Go bags available two hours prior to breakfast. Come stay with us at the Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands, where the customer service is great and your satisfaction is always guaranteed. From the moment you step into our marble tiled lobby you'll realize that this is an exceptional hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Comfort Suites Near the Woodlands reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Comfort Suites Near The Woodlands Hotel Shenandoah
- Comfort Suites The Woodlands
- The Woodlands Comfort Suites