“Can't wait to try MORE NEW DISHES”
Review of Zafran - CLOSED

Zafran
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed January 30, 2014

Had my first takeaway from the amazing new menu and it was excellent.
Great work guys and you know me I'm quite fussy when it comes to my curry fix

There are newer reviews for Zafran

Reviewed January 26, 2014

Just returned from an evening at the Zafran and it was fabulous I couldn't fault anything. I am not too keen on anything too hot and the waiter was more than happy to suggest a few dishes which would suit me. His suggestions was much appreciated as I had the best meal for along time. We had the chefs special which was a dish with prawns which was out of this world - so good that I asked the chef what was in it! The staff was dressed smartly and was all very friendly and could never do enough for you. I am very impressed and will be returning again and using there delivery service. Thank you for an excellent meal!

Reviewed January 26, 2014

As Abu and a few other staff members were delivering takeaway menu to my estate, I stopped and spoke to Abu he asked what meal I liked to eat so told him korma he then said to order amm malai and I'd never go back to korma after stopping to order takeaway last night. I have to say that it was a lovely meal. While we waited for our takeaway had time to look at the decor it was very modern, it's my first visit to zafran since it changed from the pervious restaurant. I will be returning to the zafran either for a takeaway or sit in meal.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Our first visit since the restaurant changed. Very welcoming atmosphere and staff with first rate food. Deshi chicken curry - chicken on the bone- was excellent. Will definitely be returning.

Reviewed January 14, 2014

We got takeaway on New Years Eve and the owner was really nice, very friendly made conversation. The restaurant looked great, new decor was impressive. We got 2 Kormas and a Tikka Masala. The Korma was very watery, sweet and chicken was tough as leather. Its a shame because before the change it was really good. Not impressed. Hopefully justa abd day for the chef.