We stayed here for a week as I was working in the area. As soon as we checked in we were immediately made to feel at home and part of the The Willow House family. The rooms are cosy comfortable exceptionally clean and great value for money as a wonderful breakfast is included . The rooms come with free wifi and a DVD integrated into the tv, which was a bonus as we nipped to the local tescos to buy some films for movie nights. We also took our little pug, Princess and she loved her stay too and was made very welcome, (despite her snoring through Tuesday nights quiz!!!) for £5 per night we were so pleased that she could join us.
Nothing was too much trouble, the staff looked after our every need which included getting us a mini fridge for the room!
Thank you to Duncan and his team cant wait to come back again in march for another week stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willow House, a beautiful sixteenth century thatched grade two listed building. Located in Norfolk, Breakland. The villages of Griston, Thompson, Sayham Toney, Hingham, Ashill, shipdam, Brandon, Mundford, Bodney and Towns of Thetford, Dereham, & Swafham surround the market town of Watton. Norwich 20 miles away. Our food varies from traditional bar snacks and daily specials, full A La Carte and Table D'hote menus. We offer a large selection of 'Real Ale'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your The Willow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Willow House Hotel Watton
- The Willow House Watton, Norfolk, England