Our extended family stayed for 5 nights because of a family event in Caston nearby and enjoyed the entire experience, particularly breakfast and lunch. Duncan and Mandy who manage the hotel just could not do more. Accommodating beyond words! Coming from the US and not knowing our way around, it was an absolute pleasure to have the proprietors give us advice, directions or make suggestions for eating or places to go and/or sight-seeing opportunities. Of particular note was our arrival at 3 a.m., when Duncan greeted us and saw us to our rooms!
A pleasure from beginning to the end. The pub experience, atmosphere, and service at Christmas time was absolutely the best!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Willow House, a beautiful sixteenth century thatched grade two listed building. Located in Norfolk, Breakland. The villages of Griston, Thompson, Sayham Toney, Hingham, Ashill, shipdam, Brandon, Mundford, Bodney and Towns of Thetford, Dereham, & Swafham surround the market town of Watton. Norwich 20 miles away. Our food varies from traditional bar snacks and daily specials, full A La Carte and Table D'hote menus. We offer a large selection of 'Real Ale'. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Travelocity, Cancelon, Hotwire and Book Direct Rooms so you can book your The Willow House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Willow House Hotel Watton
- The Willow House Watton, Norfolk, England