“Lovely service, lovely food.”
Review of Temujin

Temujin
Cuisines: Thai, Healthy, Mongolian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Situated in the heart of the canal basin overlooking the boats and across to Wainhouse Tower Temujin pervades the enjoyable stir fry experience. Ideal for groups, friends, family or couples as well as parties we aim to welcome you and assist you with your choices from the exotic to the veggie, coeliac and halal options so that your meal is as delicious as it can be. Famous for our seafood Fridays and convivial atmosphere Temujin is fun for all ages. Theatrical wok cooking with oils and fresh garnishes to add of your choice you are sure of a wonderful experience with us.
Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

Lovely people, brilliant restaurant idea, delicious food. If you're going to eat out in Sowerby Bridge, it's a definite must at some point!

Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded February 23, 2014

Hi there

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. I am so pleased that you had a lovely time with us. I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed February 15, 2014

I have been to this place now at least half a dozen times and every time it has been spot on. If you are a fussy eater and you don't like this place then TUFF! as they cook the food using the meat and veg you select and using the oils, sauces and herbs and spices you select so if you don't like the food here then you only got yourself to blame as the selection available is amazing. Kangaroo every time for me!

1  Thank BangThaiDee
Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded February 19, 2014

Hello Dee

Thanks for writing your lovely review. As a frequent diner your kind feedback is much appreciated. I hope to welcome you again soon.

Reviewed February 4, 2014

Fantastic place to eat. Healthy and fresh food cooked exactly to your liking. But i would ask the chefs for their recommendations of oil, sauce, and garnish combinations. They really know what they are talking about! Delicious!!

Review collected in partnership with this restaurant
Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded February 10, 2014

Hi Andrew

Thank you for responding to our review express mail shot. I am delighted you took the time to write such a positive review.

I hope to welcome you again soon.

best wishes

Reviewed February 2, 2014

I very rarely eat out as I eat very healthy so always struggle the best thing is with Temujin I can enjoy eating out or a takeaway knowing it is nutritious, Healthy and so I dont feel guilty.

Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Hi Claire

Thank you for your lovely review. We do use fresh ingredients and healthy oils and garnishes so you never need to feel guilty. Healthy stir fry at its best.

See you again soon.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I have been here a few times, and despite this being the busiest I have ever seen the place, there was no drop in the standard of service we received. Everyone in Temujin are really friendly, I would have no hesitation in recommending Temujin to anyone, whatever they require, be it family/ friends/ business related. Well done!!!

Temujin S, Owner at Temujin, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2014

Hi

What a lovely review. Thank you so much. I am pleased that you enjoy coming to us and you summed up your experience very well.

I am sure we will welcome you again soon.

Kind regards