“Food wonderful, service wonderful, prices fantastic!”
Review of Syhiba

Syhiba
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Food wonderful, service wonderful, prices fantastic!”
Reviewed April 8, 2013 via mobile

We eat here a lot & travel about 20miles to do so. The food is fab, staff are very friendly and helpful. Great value for money & you take your own booze! Can't recommend this place highly enough!!

• Visited April 2013

Sowerby Bridge, United Kingdom
“Lots of competition”
Reviewed April 6, 2013

Went here with family, take your own drinks. It was ok, a bit average, we found one staff member a bit miserable like he didn't want to be there. There is a lot of competition on this street with other good curry houses, so staff need to be more accommodating.

Visited February 2013
Leeds, United Kingdom
“Best curry I've ever had, have eaten all over the world, come here at least once a month”
Reviewed April 1, 2013 via mobile

I am writing a second review for this place as its a while since I wrote the first one and I have been about 50 more times!
We were recently travelling for 3 weeks and had curry in a number of countries that weren't a patch on here. Needless to say we rushed here as soon as we got back!
There are a lot of repeat customers and they remember you which is a great touch.
The food is never bad, I am extremely picky with meat and I have not once had to leave anything because of substandard cuts of meat. I have even eaten the lamb here which i always find too fatty elsewhere. The portions are very generous and my husband often can't manage all of his. (I have no such trouble!)
There is no corkage charge so you could get some rowdy chaps on a Friday or Saturday night but we eat a little earlier and have never encountered them.
It is my favourite place to not only have a curry but to eat out full stop.
I am normally a fan of "you get what you pay for" but I think here is the exception, I always feel lile ive got a bargain and never feel like I've wasted the money I spend which I have often felt before in other restaurants.
Needless to say I'm a fan!

Halifax, United Kingdom
“Our favourite”
Reviewed March 12, 2013 via mobile

Great food, efficient and attentive service and no corkage. What's not to like?

It gets very busy and sometimes so busy that it becomes a victim of its own success with people having to wait a long time for a table. Arrive early is my advice! Also the prices ( very reasonable ) rely on being able to have several sittings at each table each night which means its not somewhere for a long leisurely meal as the staff do move you along a bit if you start to linger! But in a very nice way!

The food is so good we eat there several times a month and we've never been disappointed. The Nans are gigantic!

Leeds, England, United Kingdom
“Syhiba”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

Food quality extremely poor - extremely basic. Tiny pieces of chicken, the presentation of the food had not been considered and was not pleasing to the eye. Service poor - very overcrowded - but god knows why as it is terrible. Will not be going back.

• Visited November 2012