“Simply... wow!”

8:00 PM
Ranked #1 of 62 Restaurants in Jarfalla
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Ahaan Fusion restaurant in barkarbystaden. We serve lunch, dinner, take away and organise catering. Here you can try home-made spring rolls, kimchi, Ahaan curry, and Pad Thai made by chef Ngam. The food is always newly made by order with fresh ingredients. If your favourite is not in the menu, do not hesitate to ask us to prepare. Welcome!
Reviewed April 25, 2017

I'm not a great fan of Thai food, but the reviews here made me curious, so I decided to give Ahaan Thai a try. Wow. The place is nice and cozy. The menu is varied, and I decided to play it lazy and go for a set menu. Hint: the set menu is probably enough for two. Anyway, I managed to eat all the food I got - it was simply the most delicious Thai meal I've ever had. Definitely recommend it.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed April 12, 2017 via mobile

Not very tasty and that pretty old lady was not offering rice to us. Fried banana was so small and ice cream was too frozen.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed January 11, 2017

There are several Thai restaurants in Uppsala, but this is the only one where I feel and taste authenticity in the food. Unfortunately, the restaurant is located a little too far from the down town area.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed December 14, 2016 via mobile

Before I tried the food in this place I wasn't to fond of Thai food at all. But I was surprised! The food is really good, big portions and to a very reasonable price.

Date of visit: December 2016
Reviewed October 22, 2016

Me and my girlfriend came here for dinner and it was surely a good idea. The service was fast and the personal amazingly friendly and welcoming, they served a wrong starter and asked to took it back, we said that there were no problems, butin the end they offered us also the right one without charge. I can not say how much traditional the food was, but without a doubt it was greatly tasty and well done. The portions can appear small at first, but with a starter and a main dish you will not feel any hunger at all. The prices were absolutely in the average for that kind of restaurants and surely the money were well spent. Surely recommended!

Date of visit: October 2016