“What a Gem!”

Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Charleville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed December 9, 2013

First time in Cascada on Saturday and what can I say only amazing. The service from the second we walked in the door was amazing, so friendly and welcoming, sat us straight away our table was waiting a large group of us , no delays, drinks ordered. Such friendly staff. The options on the menu were so good, food ordered was amazing and so reasonable. Everything about the place was so relaxing and the cocktails were beautiful. Our host for the night was Niki and her attention to detail was great. The value for money was incredible. We called back the following morning and they were so friendly had the birthday cake wrapped and ready to go. Great value and would highly recommend!

1  Thank Ramona k

Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

I ate here as a group of 13 a table that was pre booked for the early bird. We went in and our table was ready set beautifully but a bit of a squeeze to get to as the restaurant was full. Our orders were taken quickly when we were all ready. We also got a drinks order put in, unfortunately I had to ask for my drink 4 different times from the same server, there seemed to be a language barrier where she didn't understand that I wanted a vodka and orange. That was the only down fall. The food all came out at the same time and it was beautiful with large portions. All 3 courses were amazing, the place is well presented. I will be back again.

Reviewed November 24, 2013 via mobile

We had booked a meal, a couple of weeks in advance, for 15 to 20 people. We phoned a few days before to say there would be 16 of us. We were told that the booking was for 15 and they would only take 15. Somebody from the group got cut, then we arrived to the restaurant to find 16 seats at the table! (2 rows of 8). Meal was good, staff were friendly, lighting was at a minimum (makes you wonder what they might be hiding)

1  Thank BenStructor
Reviewed November 5, 2013

a party of 9 went for early bird; pleasant area set aside for us; friendly service;very nice starters, cod a little plain and could have had more veg and more than just mash, everyone happy enough; desserts ok, but death by chocolate and profiteroles were not hot as promised, not even warm.I was told the mango cheesecake was delish! red wine was like vinegar, so I was offered an alternative one that "would more suit my palate"! The wine I next was offered was indeed fine, not a trace of a headache next day, always a good sign of a decent wine, for me.
the last 2 nights we had received pretty terrible service elsewhere, so Cascada lived up to its positive reviews, I would go again.One last comment, although we booked early bird, we were able to stay all night and felt welcomed, jugs of water were provided after coffee, a nice sign to make us feel at ease, not in a hurry to throw us out like some places!

Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Great place to eat. Great staff and fab food. We eat here on a regular basis. Always a great nite. A nice way to entertain family and friends in the town . Lovely wine list too.