“One word- wow!!”

Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in Charleville
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 2, 2013

30 mins notice is all we gave tonight. Were on way home from our fab holiday and wanted a really nice meal to finish it off. Cannot compliment this restaurant enough. Fantastic value for money and quality of food superb. Taste really matters to us and it is no.1 for sure. Beautiful ambiance and very friendly staff. Will be back for sure. Go book it you won't be disappointed!!

There are newer reviews for Cascada Restaurant

Reviewed May 11, 2013 via mobile

I was really looking forward to eating here after reading the great reviews from other people.

I enjoyed my meal here. But not as much as I had hoped.

I went here in a group of 3. All 3 people ordered fillet steak medium cooked. We emphasised the medium.
All 3 steaks arrived extremely well done and very dry.

There is a good wine selection available at reasonable prices.

The service was excellent and the atmosphere was also excellent. This made up for the disappointing food.

Overall I was slightly disappointed. I don't think I would go back again.
However, there are not many options to choose from in Charleville.

Reviewed May 5, 2013

Very, very good food - mushrooms in white wine wonder ful starter but in fact too much so couldn't eat all of my main course of a very good chicken dish. Also credit card machine broken which was inconvenient for me as a frequent UK business traveller I don't carry large amounts of cash and proprietor should have warned me at the beginning of the meal. Would return though.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

We were in Ireland recently (8 friends traveling as a small group) and our group had split into two and 4 of us went to Cobh for the day and on the way back we had a hard time finding a nice restaurant. We stopped in Charleville and asked for a restaurant and were directed to Cascada.
What an unexpected treat. The restaurant is on the main street but below street level - the steps are very well lit.
The interior was comfortable and we were seated by the radiators since it was a rainy evenng out. We had no reservation but getting a table for 4 was not an issue.
The waitress (who is married to the chef) was adorable and very polite. But once you get her warmed up she is delightful.
The food was excellent. I had the Pasta Carbonara with Prawns and it was perfect. I have not had carbonara that good in 15 years. All 4 of us were delighted with the food, the service, and the ambiance. We highly recommend this restaurant for anyone looking for a great meal.

1  Thank jbduke57
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Had a Table for 6, good atmosphere, excellent staff & service, great recommendation on a reasobnable wine, food was excellent and early bird was good value.

2  Thank Loo99car