Stayed here for 2 nights with kids and seniors. Had taken 2 sun rise rooms and 1 premium room.
Location is very good.
B'fast buffet had good spread.
Activity centre had good option for kids.
Swimming pool was very clean and a breath taking view of the valley.
Staff are very friendly.
- Bedding/linen were not that clean. Made us feel uncomfortable in letting our kids sleep on it.
- We booked 3 rooms and even after booking 2 weeks in advance, they couldn't give the 3rd room a good 2 hours after we checked in...so we decided to upgrade one of our rooms to the premium room as kids were growing restless.
Weekdays they offer a 50% discount which makes the hotel rate very attractive. My suggestion is, if you are getting that 50% discount then its a great place to stay...if you are paying their full rate, its probably tad expensive.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Palace Hotel and Spa, Yercaud is a hill resort situated in one of the most scenic places in Tamil Nadu offering an enchanting view of Yercaud big lake on one side and the valley of Killiyur falls on the other. It is one of the best hotels in Yercaud hills offering authentic Tamil Nadu Cuisine, and is the nearest hill station to Bangalore and Chennai. Grand Palace Hotel and Spa offers star class accommodation, with excellent facilities. An ultimate destination for a Holiday in the hills, is an ideal weekend and a Romantic getaway. Grand Palace also offers excellent facilities for residential conferences, cocktail dinners, outdoor bonfires overlooking the valley and trekking for groups. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda and Booking.com so you can book your Grand Palace Hotel & Spa Yercaud reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.