Grand Palace Hotel & Spa Yercaud
$90
  • Breakfast included
The Brook Resorts & Spa(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$68
$55
Agoda.com
WOW Bison Woods(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$77
Agoda.com
Classic Cottage(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$17
$81
Cliff Resort(Yercaud)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsinfinity poolsunrise roomsilent valleyorange restaurantvalley viewpremium roomjunior suitelounge barbig lawnplace to stayapproach roadtable tennisamazing locationhill toprecreation roomhotel is situatedgames room
FilterAll languages
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The hotel lived up to my expectations. The best part was the location of the hotel which in view cannot be better. Valley view on both sides of the hotel since the hotel is right at the peak. We loved the cleanliness and beauty around the hotel giving us some nice photo shots worth remembering. Service was prompt especially in the restaurant and food is good too. Yercaud as such doesn't have many eateries around and this restaurant (as i researched) is probably one of the best. However, I would not call this hotel as a value for money still. The flip side was the rooms. We got 2 rooms very near to reception. So there was some noise in the night (3am) of people talking and of utensils since the restaurant was also next to the reception. But then I booked the rooms right towards the end and had to contend with what is available and hence didn't complain. So I would recommend one to book rooms away from reception area. There were a couple of minor issues with the rooms for which hotel management sent me an apology that speaks a lot about their management's seriousness about service. Overall I will give a 7/10 rating.

Room Tip: Both sunset as well as sunrise rooms are equally good in terms of view. Ask for rooms away from reception/restaurant area.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
GrandPalaceHotelSpa, Manager at Grand Palace Hotel & Spa Yercaud, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Dear Sir ,

I take this opportunity to thank You for staying with us, and we are delighted to hear that you found our hotel a good place to stay. Our whole Grand Palace team was happy to hear about your positive feedback.

We have shared your feedback with our whole Grand Palace Family and they are very happy.
Your feedback like these will motivate us and help us to do better and better..

Needless to say that you are our most important Guest and we assure you that we will make your stay, as well as your Guest’s stay most memorable & comfortable. Also we are sincerely hoping to see you in Grand Palace Hotel & Spa soon, for a fun filled holiday experience.

RESIDENT MANAGER

Reviewed January 1, 2014

This my second review on the same hotel. (last one 2 years back).

What I liked:
* Location : I have been here before and the location is what took me back again.
* Courtesy : Most (not all) staff are very courteous, always with a smile and ready to help. That's a big plus.
* Cleanliness : They keep it pretty clean. That's a must for a stay.
* Breakfast : Complementary. And it has a decent spread. I am not very excited about the taste, but you get the variety. I love their coffee.

Requires improvement:
* Possibly peak-time. They messed up with my booking. They didn't have a Premium Balcony Room for me which I booked. I had called them the previous day to confirm, and they confirmed too. Above all, they told me the other room was the Premium Balcony Room (I knew it is not, because I have been there) -- this is unprofessional. Had to handle this mess right when we reached; wasn't happy at all. This would certainly make me think going back next time. Got hold of a Premium Balcony Room for the last day of my stay.
* First 2 days, I didn't have any issue with hot water. Was very happy. Last day, I literally had to call them up every time I needed hot water. This was frustrating.
* Food: Room-service food wasn't that great by taste. They don't seem to have authentic south indian stuff.
* One complementary water bottle per day irrespective of number of people staying!! At least 2 would be required.

Special Thanks to Mr. Kanagaraj (person at the front-desk), who helped us all through the hassles, right from booking to hot-water. He was a real savior for us. If not for him, my feedback would be completely negative.

Room Tip: Premium Balcony is one of their best.
  • Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear Sir ,

Your feedback like these will motivate us and help us to do better and better. The areas seems to be not upto your expectation will be taken care in future this is my personal assurance.

RESIDENT MANAGER

Reviewed December 29, 2013

I visited this place in the month of October. I was pleasantly surprised to note that whatever they had posted in their website matched with what i experienced. The location of the resort is the icing on the cake. In one word stupendous. You get a wonderful view of yercaud from this resort. If you are visiting yercaud this is the place to stay to enjoy the beautiful view of the hill station.All the staff at this resort were extremely cordial and helpful. Food was very tasty and reasonably priced compared to other places there. All in all a must visit resort. Only welness spa requires professional upgradation.

Room Tip: sunrise rooms are good.
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank vijayamadala
GrandPalaceHotelSpa, Manager at Grand Palace Hotel & Spa Yercaud, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2013

Reviewed December 25, 2013

I was in Grand Palace Yercaud during last Diwali. A nice property with a good view of the valley. We stayed in a junior suite. Not sure why they called the room as suite. May be because there was an extra living room. The room had no luxury amenities to justify the name "suite". They could at least had provided a good floor carpet and a bath tub in the bath room. Apart from this, the stay was excellent, room was neat and clean and service was good. The breakfast was very good with a wide variety of options. I couldn't find a better place in Yercaud to unwind and relax.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
GrandPalaceHotelSpa, Manager at Grand Palace Hotel & Spa Yercaud, responded to this reviewResponded December 28, 2013

Reviewed December 23, 2013

If you planning for yercaud, just don't waste time searching for any other hotel... We stayed for a day and loved every thing about it... It has the best view and the pool view is just some thing every one will fall in love..
Very relaxing place to stay and if the weather complements it, you will remember this place for a life time...

• Stayed: September 2013
2  Thank Ravi657
GrandPalaceHotelSpa, Manager at Grand Palace Hotel & Spa Yercaud, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2013