Sophy's Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$94
$105
$97
$90
  • Breakfast included
The Brook Resorts & Spa(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$67
$55
Agoda.com
WOW Bison Woods(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$100
Classic Cottage(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$17
Grange Resort(Yercaud)
$40
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 8, 2012

i had planned fr a yercaud trip with my parents and wife and booked Sophy's resort...during booking whn I asked they said the place is very near to the lake ...bt once i got down frm the bus to reach the place, i was in fr a surprise..the route is very secluded and the resort is in a lonely place..no autos near by and u can certainly nt walk frm there...whn i reached there no one was to be found...seeing the location I deceided against staying there and went to a diff place...if u r planning to visit yercaud then plan in advance and book hotel tamilnadu(cheap and best) as its just 50 mts frm the lake...

Room Tip: No tip..simply don't go there
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
6  Thank ayush a
Reviewed January 17, 2012

This was my first visit to yercaud. I found sophys a wonderful place to stay with family, particularly with kids. Front desk staff was very friendly and can assist you with directions. Breakfast at the hotel was excellent. The rooms were spacious and very clean. The play area for kids especially was very good, kids enjoyed. I love it and hope to be back to visit again soon.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Rajeevi N
SophysYercaud_India, General Manager at Sophy's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Dear valuable guest,

On behalf of sophys resorts, I render my sincere thanks for having stayed with and appriciated us. We are in process of expanding our facilities/aminities and look forward to serve you even better.

Regards,

Chidambaram.V
G.M.

Reviewed October 24, 2011

Too of our families enjoyed staying at sophy's resorts recently and our kids enjoyed even more than us. While they were happy with tv and indoor games/amusements, we were busy with cycling and walking around the resorts. we would like to visit your hotel once again and we really miss the old gentleman at your resort.

Room Tip: Rooms closer to restaurant
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank muthiahp_p
Reviewed October 8, 2011

oh my god ! please do not book this hotel on any accord. one of the worst hotels ever. it was a nightmare for us . we were four in number and were really excited abt goin to yercaud. but this hotel spoiled everything . dirty to the core. useless service. room service horrible !

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
SophysYercaud_India, Owner at Sophy's Resort, responded to this reviewResponded October 14, 2011

Dear Mr.Viji,

I m really surprised to read a review like this and perhaps, this is the first time. However, our resort hotel is never that bad to be commented. Meanwhile I have had a scruitiny over all my staff and they invariably quoted there has been no such bad service or un cleanliness. In fact our guests are repeated ones and they love staying with us... especially families with kids. However, we will take appropriate steps to avoid any inconvenience. Thanks for your review if posted correctly.