The Regent Hill Side Villa & Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$94
Priceline
Cliff Resort(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$38
  • Breakfast included
The Brook Resorts & Spa(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$68
$55
Agoda.com
WOW Bison Woods(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$76
Classic Cottage(Yercaud)(Great Value!)
$17
  • Restaurant
All reviewssweet rascalvishu kaliappasunny sidehis passionafrican grey parrotexotic birdsunique placeantique collectionown homedown to earthpet loversfriendly dogsone of a kindmind blowingvisit this placenon vegetarianhis team
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 10, 2013

Ever dreamt of living like a King.. If yes then you have every reason to be there at the Regent Hill Side Resort.

A Resolutely Stylish Heritage Villa renovated with all modern, contemporary and luxurious facilities carefully maintaining the regal essence of the Past,This place will soon be the Paradise sur Terre , Already It is...

Mr. Vishu Kalliappan , un homme plein de passion. Most entertaining guy I have known who pursues only his passion, does everything differently. You will be surprised to see how he treasures each and every guest...leaves them with an extraordinary experience.

His Whole Team ensured that I had everything at all times

My Experience @ Regent Hillside was unique & Intimate. I stayed alone @ The Sunny Side with a outdoor bathroom was the best and am looking forward to stay with my partner in the sunny side with hot luv chamber soon... This Guy VISHU really rocks Does everything to live your Fantasies...

A early morning stroll through the resort, reading the creative writings by vishu really boosts your day and a chat with Vishu over a Coffee @ the Sweet Rascal" was an unforgettable experience.

PLACE TO BE ATLEAST ONCE IN YOUR LIFETIME.. Look forward to go back soon..

Mohanram

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank BIGFUNVIETNAM
Reviewed December 9, 2013

I stayed at the Regent hill Side hotel with my family for the vacation... Its such a homely place to spend time at... All the staffs were very hospitable... The place has a theme of antique look with all the antique collections around the hotel. We spent a lot of time looking around at the hotel itself as its really interesting! Something different from most other hostels i have been to... And the beautiful garden and sit outs are not to be forgotten! A must to be visited place i would say! :)

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Archana N
Reviewed December 5, 2013

This was the most idyllic Resort in which we have ever stayed. We thoroughly enjoyed our stay! We'd recommend it to anyone. It's a must in your tour, very beautiful Resort. Good service, beautiful scenery.
Can't fault anything that has to do with this Resort. Enjoyed every minute of our stay.
Very helpful staff.
We found great value for money! Housed in an unpretentious looking building The Regent Hill Side Resort is stills something of a landmark in the little town of Yercaud. The rooms are very spacious, the bathrooms spotlessly clean and disinfected, the sheets and linen are fresh.
One can't imagine this type of hospitality in anywhere in the world.

Syed Ahmed Miranji,
Tirunelveli, TamilNadu

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 2, 2013

The drive from Bangalore to Yercaud is beautiful. We really enjoyed our stay at the Regent hill side thanks to Vishu who went out of his way to interact with us. His knowledge on various subjects is very impressive. The staff was extremely helpful, pleasant and approachable. Thumbs up for Vishu and his team.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank anp20132013
regenthillside, Owner at The Regent Hill Side Villa & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2013

Thank you very much for having written about us on trip advisor.

It gives us great joy to hear from you that you had a wonderful time at our resort.

It was indeed my pleasure sharing the least knowledge that I have with you.I am still on a long learning process.

I'm glad that you felt that our team looked after you'll well.

Welcome any time to your second home in Yercaud.

With warm regards,

Com.Dr.Vishu Kaliappa

Reviewed November 27, 2013

one best hotel which in my life.The positive approach by the staff really to mention were so kind and pleasant there and the owner of resort is person to be met in one`s life .and i can`t forget Hitler,soda, my best companions there at the resort .i would love come back again and again...so my heart full wishes to the entire team of this resort ...DVN Vijay,Karur

Room Tip: the honey room is best option ...
  • Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank DVNvijay
regenthillside, Owner at The Regent Hill Side Villa & Resort, responded to this reviewResponded December 2, 2013

Dear Vijay,

How are you my buddy? You're one unique guest of mine who won my friendship at first instance. You're an awesome gentleman.

I would like to tell you that this is the first reply to review that I have written without putting a Mr. before the guest name. That clearly shows our bond.

I don't know whether you enjoyed time in my resort or not, but I thoroughly enjoyed spending time in your company. In-fact I had a wonderful relaxed holiday when you were here with your genuine friendliness and fun loving nature. I admire the way you treated your driver - like a friend: I learnt a lot from you - My humble salutations to you.

Soda and Hitler are asking for you. They can sense the love from someone.

All my collaborators here admire you a lot. Rathish keeps talking about you a lot.

Vijay, I must mention that your grandfather impressed me so much. You are very very lucky to have a grandfather as him. I wouldn't mind adopting him as my grandfather- ha-ha. Seldom do I see such a duo.

Buddy I'm so happy to get a friend like you.

You are always welcome to Yercaud, as I look forward to having a holiday in your company.

with warm regards,