“Lovely decor, service and food”

The Falcon At Hatton - Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
The Falcon At Hatton - Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 3 Restaurants in Hatton
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: WELCOME TO THE FALCON AT HATTON Gastro Restaurant, Country Pub and Hotel, The Falcon offers fine food, cosy corners and a real rustic feel. You'll enjoy a warm welcome, with exceptional dining and service, all in a friendly relaxed atmosphere. Toast our Sunday Roast, sample dishes from our A La Carte Menu, or simply savour a hand-pulled cask ale, whilst flicking through the weekend papers. Take a stroll straight off the car park down the public footpath and you'll find stunning countryside. Amble past pretty St Mary's Church, and down country lanes. Finish back at the Falcon for a well earned lunch. Our 8 accommodation rooms are part of a converted barn, which offer a comfortable place to stay with a mix of twin and double rooms. Located in the village of Hatton, just off the M40 at Junction 15 and the A46 we're a short jaunt away from the historic towns of Warwick, Royal Leamington Spa and Stratford upon Avon. The Falcon is also within easy reach of the NEC, making it an ideal location for conference organisers and delegates. INDULGE IN OUR SUPERB MENU, ALWAYS PREPARED WITH THE FRESHEST SEASONAL PRODUCE. Savour superb new seasonal flavours and classic favourites. As always all dishes are prepared to order from the freshest, finest produce.
Reading
“Lovely decor, service and food”
Reviewed November 19, 2012

I went here for a meal with some colleagues. It is cleverly got the modern stylish bar area and then to the side almost hidden away is the restaurant area. Food is traditional top quality food

The whole place is just set off the old Birmingham road and very easy to find with parking and inside you forget you are close to a busy road. You instantly get a friendly welcome and the food is served quickly and is of excellent quality.

To sum it up modern and stylish, yet still retains the old feel and character, which they have done to perfection.

• Visited November 2012

“Great food in a lovely pub.”
Reviewed November 6, 2012 via mobile

I've known the Falcon pub nearly all my life having played in the fields next door as a child. I can remember my brother & I playing on their fruit machine some 30 years ago, when it was a real 'spit n saw dust' kind of place.

About 10 years ago it had the kind of make over most pubs in the area went through which for some ruined the character of the place, but to be honest the character which pubs like the Durham Ox, the Waterman, the Falcon etc had, wasn't worth preserving.

I've been about half a dozen times in the last year or so for lunch & dinner & every time I've been impressed with both food & service. The fish dishes have been particularly inventive. I recall one time asking the barman if he could turn the ubiquitous piped music down; he went one better & turned it off!

Ok so what if it's only 500 yards down the road, I'm looking forward to my next visit.

Warwick
“Nice pub”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Visited here with friends on a Saturday night, it was busy but the staff were very attentive and the pub has been decorated well. They had these great mini desserts and nice veggie options. We will be back soon!!

Coventry
“So good we booked again for next week!”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We chose the Falcon because it had a menu with a good range of modern dishes that we could all choose from at reasonable prices, without so many of the unnecessary ingredients that put us off so many places. We hadn't expected the food to be so good and to say we were pleasantly surprised by the fabulous presentation and excellent quality is an understatement.
I don't know how many staff there were in the kitchen, but to cope with the size of the menu and to produce fantastic tasting food, beautifully cooked and so pretty to look at, they are amazing. It was so good that we booked the same table for the same time next week.

• Visited October 2012
Huntingdon, United Kingdom
“Steak Night!”
Reviewed October 21, 2012

My husband and I went for dinner on a Wednesday which was Steak night although an extensive non steak menu was also available!
I had a sirloin, medium rare cooked to perfection. No steak knife was provided and when I cut into my steak it was apparent why, it was like slicing through butter, the steak was probably the best cooked, juiciest steak I've ever eaten - not in the slightest bit tough. My husband had a medium rump steak and was just as appreciative! I had a very nice Rioja with my meal and for dessert my husband had sticky toffee pudding and I had a wonderfully smooth and creamy brulee. The service, ambience and meal were all first class, well worth a visit.

Visited October 2012