The Falcon At Hatton - Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Haseley Coach House Motel(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$83
Premier Inn Warwick Hotel(Warwick)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Restaurant
  • Room Service
$64
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsthe pubconverted barnroad noisedog friendly pubcar parksmall fridgefull englishmotel stylelight sleepercontinental breakfastan evening mealwould stay againbreakfast was amazingbed was comfortablemain buildingshort stayfeel very welcome
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We were staying 2 nights to attend a nearby event. The accomodation was chalet type rooms on the car park. Good value for money, breakfast was in the fridge and topped up the next day. Restaurant was a little expensive for the food we had. Staff very friendly. Would stay at the Falcon again.

Room Tip: Do not get a room near main road and book direct with the Falcon.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with friends
1  Thank maggiem186338
Reviewed March 23, 2012

A lastminute booking, wasn't really expecting too much to be honest, but was not disappointed by my stay at all and was pleasantly surprised.

Staff were all happy, pleasant and really tried to be helpful: just they didn't quite get the balance between right.

I'm not a lover of a continental breakfast, but breakfast wise I knew what I was getting in advance. Bringing own milk, instant coffee and teabags is recommended

The restaurant fixed price menu however was very good and great value at £10 a head.
I had a generous helping of mussels in a Thai green curry sauce, my wife had a guinnee fowl salad. We both followed with Sea Bass fillets. Coffee was insipid.

Would stay again without hesitation.

Room Tip: Being near the road you will get traffic noise. We were in room 6. But the food makes it all worthwhile: their fixed price menu was excellent.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 3, 2012

Went to eat as this is a country pub with a few rooms. The star was the food which was a good gastropub meal. The service was friendly a bit slow and could be more focused.

The pub itself is nice and just needs a bit more softness, open fire, lighting, decor and it would be there.

This part of Warwickshire has many excellent pubs and this has the potential to compete.

• Stayed: March 2012
1  Thank watpar
Reviewed January 9, 2012

I stayed there in September on business for 4 nights and I had about 3 hours sleep a night. The road is right next to the rooms and the traffic does not stop day and night. The concept of "oh well its cheap" I was told by the manager is not great. Take ear plugs and sleep mask. I would stick to what they do right and that is the food, I ate there a few times and it was very nice, complements to the chef. The best was that after my stay I asked for an invoice and I was sent a word docuement that I could have done myself.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank Riweb1978
Reviewed November 24, 2011

My husband & I arrived at the Falcon yesterday afternoon for one nights stay, as were meeting friends who live i Leamington Spa. We notified a member of staff at the bar that we had arrived, & sat down for a drink as we were to early to check in. About half an hour later another member of the Falcon team came over to advise us that we could not stay as there was no room at the inn! We were told that a room at a local B&B around the corner had been reserved as alternative for us. As clean & delightful as the Coach house B&B was, it was not what we had booked & the idea was to have drinks with our friends at The Falcon & seeing as our alternative accommodation had no bar facilities we were unable to do so. From the reviews I have read on Trip advisor I understand this isn't the first time this happened, I was also fobbed off with an excuse that an email had been sent to forewarn us, no such email was received. I think a little more organisation & communication would not go amiss.

Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple