We stayed here for one night booking in was quick and easy with a friendly greeting from a young man. We were directed to our ground floor room which overlooked the river. The room itself was clean and comfortable. The en-suite was adequate and we had no problem with the shower. We found the bed very comfortable and had a good night's sleep. The evening meal was taken in the restaurant and proved to be good at a reasonable price. The portions were large and well presented. Breakfast on the Saturday was also good and we would recommend a stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family operated award winning riverside 3* Hotel all roms ensuite, situated in the Norfolk Broads midway between Norwich and Gt Yarmouth. Accommodation on ground floor and first floor levels with disabled facilities. Most rooms riverfacing. Choice of dining in two restaurants or relaxing in our comfortable Lounge Bar with its river facing patio and garden setting. Ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Wayford Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wayford Bridge Hotel Stalham
- Wayford Bridge Norwich
- Wayford Bridge Inn Stalham, Norfolk