Stayed here for 3 nights in March. We found it an excellent location for exploring Norfolk attractions and coast. The Inn was warm and comfortable, the staff were very friendly and helpful , the food was excellent and reasonably priced. We will certainly visit again when it`s warmer so that we can make use of the broads and boats just across the road.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Family operated award winning riverside 3* Hotel all roms ensuite, situated in the Norfolk Broads midway between Norwich and Gt Yarmouth. Accommodation on ground floor and first floor levels with disabled facilities. Most rooms riverfacing. Choice of dining in two restaurants or relaxing in our comfortable Lounge Bar with its river facing patio and garden setting. Ample car parking. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, HostelWorld, Priceline, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Wayford Bridge Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wayford Bridge Hotel Stalham
- Wayford Bridge Norwich
- Wayford Bridge Inn Stalham, Norfolk