“Excellent for Coeliacs”

Celtic Ross Hotel
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Rosscarbery
“Excellent for Coeliacs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013 via mobile

Stayed for a weekend event in October. Emailed in advance to let them know I am a coeliac. They had a fantastic selection for me. Breakfast options included a number of different cereals, sausages, pudding etc. There was a dinner dance in the evening and I was able to have any option from the menu. Desert was a trio selection - there was a special plate done up for me including cheesecake.

Normally Im just happy if a hotel has gluten free bread!

Could not fault anything bout this hotel. Will definitely be back

• Stayed October 2013
3 Thank mbfbf

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (170)
Dublin, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 27, 2013

I had my wedding at the Celtic Ross Hotel on the 27th of July this year. From start to finish , Theresa, Christopher and staff could not have done enough for us. They were a pleasure to deal with and looked after us well. All of our guests commented on the quality of the food and the excellent venue . Theresa was a God send and was very helpful with any request. I would not hesitate to recommend the Celtic Ross as a wedding venue, the hotel has a friendly, relaxed vibe and the staff were amazing. Thanks for a wonderful weekend

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank rachelgolden
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2013

Had a great 2 night stay at the Celtic Ross Hotel last weekend. To be honest I can't fault anything about it. The staff are top class and treated us more like welcome guests than paying punters. The room was warm, clean and the bed was pure comfort. Well done to all the staff who made our stay really enjoyable. We hope to be returning next year again to you. I didn't write a review the first time I stayed as I don't think its fair to comment on a once off experience but as this is our second stay and there was no difference in the way we were treated on either occasion I think its only right that the staff and management are complimented on the great hotel they run.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
Killarney
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2013

Spent one night here with my husband and we found the hotel to be very relaxing and friendly. It is in a most beautiful location. Rosscarbery is a lovely place, with pleasant walks and a few nice pubs as well. The people are very friendly.
Breakfast was excellent, hot, fresh and plenty of it. The bacon was some of the best I have ever had. I would like to know where they get it. The service and atmosphere at breakfast was first class, calm and relaxed, yet professional.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Poochsmooch
Sydney, Australia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 30, 2013

Really nice rooms with spectacular views out over the water, breakfast was to the usual Irish high standards.

The town of Roscarberry is only a short walk from the hotel.

Excellent service throughout the stay with very friendly staff.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Doras_Eile
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

My sister and I +3 other friends went to The Celtic Ross to support this fund raiser, it was a wonderful weekend we all enjoyed it, we did attend the first which was very good we had to miss the next 4, due to a commitment in London, we were so pleased when we could once again attend 2013. 3, of us travaled from London the week end was well worth the effort, I am sure No6 was the best one yet so much going on lots to keep you occupied and if you just wanted to chill you could do this also, the food was good the entertainment was first class, and our room with a view was to die for I can still see it now, I will sure be returning next year, at the moment I have a list of other friends that want to join us,I just must say a special thanks to two of the bar staff who got me a sandwich late at night with a smile as I had medication to take well done everyone, that kind of service brings you back again which I have done many times just wish I could travel to West Cork more often Thank You Again, Margaret Brady.

Room Tip: For me a room on the first floor looking out to The Cause Way is the only place to be I have stayed...
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Margaret B
Cork, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed for my grandads 80th last weekend. From start to finish the staff were excellent. Food was lovely for the birthday party meal on the saturday night and party balloons were even put along the tables. Very nice touch.I have stayed here before and didnt think it could get much better but I must say it has. The local touch is was makes it so special. Well done to all at the celtic ross, see ye all soon.

• Stayed October 2013
1 Thank davidG54XC
Also consider these accommodations in or near Rosscarbery
Inchydoney Island Lodge & Spa
#1 of 8 in Clonakilty
The Clonakilty Hotel
The Clonakilty Hotel
#5 of 8 in Clonakilty

Been to Celtic Ross Hotel? Share your experiences!