My husband and I spent 7 wonderful nights at Sandals Whitehouse in November of 2013. This is our second time returning to this resort as this is one of our favorite properties. This property is Awesome! The Service is impeccable and the food is amazing! When we visited the White House the first time (back in 2011) we had Keen and Ainsley as our Butlers. We would have definitely requested them again however, we waited too late to make the request. We had the pleasure of having Joy and Keen as our Butlers this time. They both did a phenomenal job in assisting us with our every need. They would reserve our favorite spot on the beach and check on us often to make sure we had everything we needed. It was also nice to have breakfast with Joy and dinner with Keen and Davion. Everyone on staff that we came in contact with was very pleasant and always greeted us with a smile. Tamarra at the Bayside restaurant makes outstanding omelets. She made our omelets every day. We would walk up to her station and she would already have our omelets started. She would say "Two veggies, one with no cheese, right?" We also loved to visit the pastry shop every night for a night cap. Sheree, among the other young ladies, always greeted us with a smile. Sheree would make my husband the perfect “brownie and ice cream” cup. We told all of our friends and family about Sandals White House. If you want to experience the best vacation of your life, visit Sandals White House…You will not be sorry! We look forward to returning in 2015.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the undiscovered. Journey to a forgotten Jamaica where the natural beauty is simply unforgettable. Within a 500-acre wilderness preserve, blue mountains, lush palm groves, pristine coastlines and shimmering turquoise waters create an unbelievable backdrop for a monumental resort. Sandals Whitehouse Europe Village & Spa perfectly blends the exotic allure of the Caribbean with the refined elegance of Europe. Charming Italian piazzas and fountains are surrounded by gardens resplendent with fragrant foliage, while three European-inspired villages – Italian, French and Dutch – are home to luxuriously-appointed, all oceanfront rooms and suites. Each one offers magnificent views overlooking the two-mile long beach, and top tier suites come with Sandals’ legendary Butler Service. Seven restaurants serve mouthwatering gourmet cuisine from around the world, and entertainment ranges from a sophisticated piano bar to bonfire beach parties and a chic nightclub. This resort is truly a world unto itself, where time is all but forgotten and the only moment is now. World Travel Awards: Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All – Inclusive Company,” 16 years in a row. Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand,” 18 years in a row. Sandals Whitehouse “Jamaica’s Leading Spa Resort” Five Star Diamond Award, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences. We’re so very pleased to announce that Sandals Whitehouse European Villages & Spa has been named in Condé Nast Traveler’s Voted 2012 Readers' Choice Awards “Top 15 Hotels & Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 10 and “Top 30 Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 4 as part of the annual “Best in the World” poll. Presented Certificate of Excellence for 2012 and Travelers' Choice Hotel for 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, BookIt.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your Sandals South Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village Hotel Whitehouse
- Whitehouse Sandals
- Sandals Whitehouse Jamaica