This is our second trip to Sandals Whitehouse, the first was eight years ago. We have been going to Sandals resorts for years and choose Whitehouse as the first property we revisited. We were NOT disappointed. The improvements, beach "boardwalk", and fire pits made an already wonderful resort even better.
Mr. G. and the staff were fantastic!
The ride out to the resort is a bit long (1.5 hours) and not over the best roads, but the trip is well worth it. From the wonderful greeting by Mr. "G", Steve Barrett and Adrian from the "soon Come Back" desk, to the contagious smile of Ava and Clive in Concierge and the wonderful young servers such as Oshane in Elenors (great fillet), Claudius in Giuseppe's (great shrimp), Orette in Bayside and Kemesha, Maygan and Sophia all at Neptunes (Fantastic Sea food and wonderful grilled chicken), even Clover, in house keeping went above and beyond to make our trip perfect. The diving was good and the dive staff was a lot of fun. The food was very good (don't miss the beach party) and we can't say enough how wonderful the staff is. Cannot forget Romeo and Troy in the Piano Bar and Keon at the main pool bar! We just got home and are already ready to go back! Thanks Mr. "G"!!!!!!!!!!! - from Chris and Lori S.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the undiscovered. Journey to a forgotten Jamaica where the natural beauty is simply unforgettable. Within a 500-acre wilderness preserve, blue mountains, lush palm groves, pristine coastlines and shimmering turquoise waters create an unbelievable backdrop for a monumental resort. Sandals Whitehouse Europe Village & Spa perfectly blends the exotic allure of the Caribbean with the refined elegance of Europe. Charming Italian piazzas and fountains are surrounded by gardens resplendent with fragrant foliage, while three European-inspired villages – Italian, French and Dutch – are home to luxuriously-appointed, all oceanfront rooms and suites. Each one offers magnificent views overlooking the two-mile long beach, and top tier suites come with Sandals’ legendary Butler Service. Seven restaurants serve mouthwatering gourmet cuisine from around the world, and entertainment ranges from a sophisticated piano bar to bonfire beach parties and a chic nightclub. This resort is truly a world unto itself, where time is all but forgotten and the only moment is now. World Travel Awards: Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All – Inclusive Company,” 16 years in a row. Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand,” 18 years in a row. Sandals Whitehouse “Jamaica’s Leading Spa Resort” Five Star Diamond Award, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences. We’re so very pleased to announce that Sandals Whitehouse European Villages & Spa has been named in Condé Nast Traveler’s Voted 2012 Readers' Choice Awards “Top 15 Hotels & Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 10 and “Top 30 Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 4 as part of the annual “Best in the World” poll. Presented Certificate of Excellence for 2012 and Travelers' Choice Hotel for 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Unique Vacations Inc and Prestigia so you can book your Sandals South Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village Hotel Whitehouse
- Whitehouse Sandals
- Sandals Whitehouse Jamaica