My husband and I honeymooned at a Sandals in St. Lucia 2 years ago and had such an amazing experience we knew we wanted to do another Sandals visit one day. We are so happy we chose Sandals Whitehouse for our "babymoon"! It was everything we were hoping it would be. We loved how remote this resort was and that it allowed us to just relax for most of the trip. Our room had an incredible view of the ocean and sunset from the balcony. We loved being able to just walk down the stairs and be right on the beach. We are early risers so we never had any issues getting a great spot on the beach beneath the tiki umbrellas. A lot of these were reserved by butlers but this never caused us to not be able to get a great spot ourselves. The sand walking into the ocean was a bit rocky at spots and we did see a few sea urchins but we just kept an eye out and we had no problems. The beach is breathtaking. We stayed in the Dutch village and we loved how quiet our pool was. We were not interested in being around the partying crowd so this was a perfect fit for us. We enjoyed the nice walk to the restaurants. We loved most of our meals. My favorite was the breakfast buffet at Bayside with so many options to choose from. I could not eat enough of the mango!! We also loved Jasmine's and Guiseppe's. We made daily visits to Cafe de Paris for a delicious crepe! It was nice to have options of entertainment each night. We participated some nights and skipped it some nights. Our favorite was the Steel Birds steel drum orchestra! They were amazing! Above everything else the service was phenomenal! Everyone bent over backwards to make sure we were taken care of from the moment we checked in. The service is one of the #1 reasons we would return to this resort or another sandals. It can't be beat! We highly recommend this resort!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the undiscovered. Journey to a forgotten Jamaica where the natural beauty is simply unforgettable. Within a 500-acre wilderness preserve, blue mountains, lush palm groves, pristine coastlines and shimmering turquoise waters create an unbelievable backdrop for a monumental resort. Sandals Whitehouse Europe Village & Spa perfectly blends the exotic allure of the Caribbean with the refined elegance of Europe. Charming Italian piazzas and fountains are surrounded by gardens resplendent with fragrant foliage, while three European-inspired villages – Italian, French and Dutch – are home to luxuriously-appointed, all oceanfront rooms and suites. Each one offers magnificent views overlooking the two-mile long beach, and top tier suites come with Sandals’ legendary Butler Service. Seven restaurants serve mouthwatering gourmet cuisine from around the world, and entertainment ranges from a sophisticated piano bar to bonfire beach parties and a chic nightclub. This resort is truly a world unto itself, where time is all but forgotten and the only moment is now. World Travel Awards: Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All – Inclusive Company,” 16 years in a row. Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand,” 18 years in a row. Sandals Whitehouse “Jamaica’s Leading Spa Resort” Five Star Diamond Award, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences. We’re so very pleased to announce that Sandals Whitehouse European Villages & Spa has been named in Condé Nast Traveler’s Voted 2012 Readers' Choice Awards “Top 15 Hotels & Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 10 and “Top 30 Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 4 as part of the annual “Best in the World” poll. Presented Certificate of Excellence for 2012 and Travelers' Choice Hotel for 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with BookIt.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your Sandals South Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village Hotel Whitehouse
- Whitehouse Sandals
- Sandals Whitehouse Jamaica