we stayed at sandals whitehouse from aprl27th - may 3rd this resot is far more beautiful in person truly amazing we were their celebrating our honeymoon everyone is friendly and courtesy we enjoyed the beach even found some starfish we stayed at the main pool mostly if it wasnt the beach and enjoyed teh bartender's they all made sure you were entertained and drinking we didnt eat at jasmines so cannot say anything about that restraunt but we ate at bayside for first few morning then tried eleanor's and from then on ate at elanor's the rest of our trip for breakfast amazing they always mak you feel like royalty we felt thatthe rooms were a good size more than enough room for 2 people enjyed ou breathtaking view from our balacony ... would recommend bluefields is a must for dinner at sunset dont wait til your last night ... we can not wait to come back we went on the ys falls and zipline tour and our tou guide was wonderful and mario and dillion at ys falls are definalty wonderful and enjoy thei job's. the ride to the resot was not bad bumpy but not bad you are traveling up mountains just enjoy the scenery lots of beautiful things if you want to relax have fun enjoy the sun ,sand and each other welcome to jamaica where their is no problem mon .....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover the undiscovered. Journey to a forgotten Jamaica where the natural beauty is simply unforgettable. Within a 500-acre wilderness preserve, blue mountains, lush palm groves, pristine coastlines and shimmering turquoise waters create an unbelievable backdrop for a monumental resort. Sandals Whitehouse Europe Village & Spa perfectly blends the exotic allure of the Caribbean with the refined elegance of Europe. Charming Italian piazzas and fountains are surrounded by gardens resplendent with fragrant foliage, while three European-inspired villages – Italian, French and Dutch – are home to luxuriously-appointed, all oceanfront rooms and suites. Each one offers magnificent views overlooking the two-mile long beach, and top tier suites come with Sandals’ legendary Butler Service. Seven restaurants serve mouthwatering gourmet cuisine from around the world, and entertainment ranges from a sophisticated piano bar to bonfire beach parties and a chic nightclub. This resort is truly a world unto itself, where time is all but forgotten and the only moment is now. World Travel Awards: Sandals Resorts “World’s Leading All – Inclusive Company,” 16 years in a row. Sandals Resorts “Caribbean’s Leading Hotel Brand,” 18 years in a row. Sandals Whitehouse “Jamaica’s Leading Spa Resort” Five Star Diamond Award, American Academy of Hospitality Sciences. We’re so very pleased to announce that Sandals Whitehouse European Villages & Spa has been named in Condé Nast Traveler’s Voted 2012 Readers' Choice Awards “Top 15 Hotels & Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 10 and “Top 30 Resorts in the Caribbean,” coming in at No. 4 as part of the annual “Best in the World” poll. Presented Certificate of Excellence for 2012 and Travelers' Choice Hotel for 2012. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, BookIt.com, Orbitz, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Sandals South Coast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sandals Whitehouse European Village Hotel Whitehouse
- Whitehouse Sandals
- Sandals Whitehouse Jamaica