See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 18, 2015

We enjoyed our stay, we would buy passes at the Sandals Whitehouse
Some nights would be loud, local parties
We where Sandals regulars , stayed here to save a Sandals mgr suggested it to us:)
The beach is small, yet so private if you want one on one time this is it!
You can see the Whitehouse from the beach it's pretty close
Rooms are nice!
Great views

• Stayed: October 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank islandlorna2
Reviewed August 10, 2015

My family and I have been to Jamaica more than 6 times because we go down to visit friends. We usually stay near Negril but decided to stay closer to our friends and that is when we found Natania's. We told Veronica that we would like to have our friends over and we also have a friend that is a chef that would be cooking for us and asked if there was a kitchen available for us and she said that it would be fine to have people over and there would be a kitchen for us to use. When we got there and checked in, she had us sign no registration document just a check in card, she gave us no change, and no receipt. When we went upstairs to one of our rooms, there was no air conditioning and our toilet did not work. We told Veronica about the toilet and she said she would fix it and it was never fixed. We didn't have a working toilet for three days!! The only area where the wi-fi worked was in the lobby so any time anyone wanted to use the internet, they had to go the whole way down to the lobby. Also, when I was looking for an outlet I moved the bed away from the wall and there was a line of ants crawling on the side of the bed. Also, there were stains on my sheets and we never received clean towels. We had told Veronica that we wanted a kitchen and she said she would have it ready. Well, when we got there, the fridge was not plugged in and they had to search to bring us a coffee pot and toaster. The pool was absolutely HORRENDOUS. The sides were covered with slime and there were leaves and garbage floating in it. Veronica had never told us that there was a time limit to have the lights on at the pool so we turned them on and at about 10 o' clock she had her maid come over and tell us that we needed all of our friends to leave and turn the lights off. She was very rude! But then the next day when her friends came to stay she turned all of the lights on for them, offered them (never us) snorkeling gear and fresh fruit. We had finally had enough so after staying two nights, we switched hotels. We told her that we wanted our money back for the time we were not staying there and she refused to give it to us so we had to call the police!! She was telling the police lies after lies about our stay. The police told her she needed to give us the money back so the next day the police escorted my step-dad to Veronica's to get the money which she did then give back. I have never felt so unwelcomed anywhere I have ever stayed. She also made comments about us being Americans, which exposed a prejudice. I'm not sure why these other reviews are so good because our stay was terrible. I would NOT under ANY circumstance recommend anyone spending there time or money at Natania's.

• Stayed: August 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Ruth M
Reviewed January 24, 2015

We spent a week at Natania's in January, 2015. The place is dreamy and wonderful, quietly spectacular, a great way to enjoy the beautiful South Coast of Jamaica. Cannot say enough about the warmth and hospitality of the staff, and the fabulous food they prepared for us. We will return, for sure! (If you'd like to read our blog about the trip, and see photos of Natania's, visit http://bclayjamaica.wordpress.com.)

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Marsha S
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I visited Jamacia three times in one year..yes lucky me, and twice I sayed at this lovely place. Contrary to some who did not care for Veronica, I found her helpful and wonderful. She went out of her way to provide everything we wanted and needed.

Some come to Jamaica looking to be waited on hand and foot while others catch the JA feeling and relax and let things flow.

I loved this place and Vern is a jewel.

Room Tip: The room facing the ocean and pool!!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank CaribbeanQueen336
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This was our first stay at Natania's, although many times in the area. We really enjoyed our stay. Veronica was very hospitable to us, and between her and Jackie (the chef), we couldn't have asked for anything more. They surprised just the two of us with a most romantic wonderful candlelit dinner at sunset on the water...it doesn't get any better than this. The room was clean (but very small), the food was excellant, the view breathtaking, quiet....the real Jamaica. It did rain a bit each night, which made some 'noseums' come out, next time we'll use more spray! This is the real Jamaica, and we will be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple