South Sea View Guest Resort(White House)(Great Value!)
$50
  • Pool
Star Castle Guest House(White House)(Great Value!)
$54
Elaines' Chateau(White House)
TripAdvisor
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed January 24, 2015

We spent a week at Natania's in January, 2015. The place is dreamy and wonderful, quietly spectacular, a great way to enjoy the beautiful South Coast of Jamaica. Cannot say enough about the warmth and hospitality of the staff, and the fabulous food they prepared for us. We will return, for sure! (If you'd like to read our blog about the trip, and see photos of Natania's, visit http://bclayjamaica.wordpress.com.)

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends
2  Thank Marsha S
Reviewed January 30, 2013

I visited Jamacia three times in one year..yes lucky me, and twice I sayed at this lovely place. Contrary to some who did not care for Veronica, I found her helpful and wonderful. She went out of her way to provide everything we wanted and needed.

Some come to Jamaica looking to be waited on hand and foot while others catch the JA feeling and relax and let things flow.

I loved this place and Vern is a jewel.

Room Tip: The room facing the ocean and pool!!!!!
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled with family
8  Thank CaribbeanQueen336
Reviewed March 30, 2012

This was our first stay at Natania's, although many times in the area. We really enjoyed our stay. Veronica was very hospitable to us, and between her and Jackie (the chef), we couldn't have asked for anything more. They surprised just the two of us with a most romantic wonderful candlelit dinner at sunset on the water...it doesn't get any better than this. The room was clean (but very small), the food was excellant, the view breathtaking, quiet....the real Jamaica. It did rain a bit each night, which made some 'noseums' come out, next time we'll use more spray! This is the real Jamaica, and we will be back.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled as a couple
4  Thank lilred_inDecatur
Reviewed February 22, 2012

A nice property directly on the sea with various little areas to relax... this could be a great start for a fantastic place specificaly since the room was nice and clean, the bathroom more than correct and the view breathtaking, all that for a very reasonable price.
You think paradise ?
Unfortunately, all this goes down with the behavior of the manager, Veronica, who's unpleasant attitude borders on plain rudeness.
There was no restaurant on the property and not only did she leave us alone on the second evening without even asking if we were ok, but she locked all doors to the common areas and we couldn't even access our own drinks in the fridge. She kept turning the hot water off as if we were not staying here and when we left, she was reading in here hammock and barely lifted an eye out of her paper without even a sign of the head !
When I had to come back to the common area downstairs to put my money belt (I didn't want to do that on the street), she jumped off her hammock and climbed down the stairs asking what I was doing, in case I wanted to stuff my backpack with useless junk from her place !
People are allowed not to like us but come on, how unprofessional is it to show that kind of feeling to clients ?
Anyway, we tried all this not to spoil our time in the area and the warmth of the people of White House largely compensated for it.

Stayed: January 2012, traveled as a couple
10  Thank DomBea
Reviewed August 31, 2010

My wife and I made the mistake of renting a house on home and away which promised us the world and when we got there it was a bait and switch, so we left. We were stuck in a small fishing village called white-house which was beautiful but we had no place to stay. We were lucky to find this hidden Gem called Natania's. It was beautiful quite they had a room available and it was more than we could of asked for. We had an awesome time enjoying the true Jamaica. I went spear-fishing with a local and he took me out to the reef and showed me his skills. He never buys fish and I know why, he did not miss. We had a cook prepare us whatever we asked for, everything was so easy no stress, we even had a driver who took us wherever we wanted to go for $30 bucks a day. We went to Negril for the day, we went horseback riding and even went to some waterfalls. We did everything we wanted and did not have to be in a tourist trap or pay tourist prices. One thing I did not like about Jamaica was the constant pan handling and people trying to take advantage of you, but in this village there is none of that. This was the second leg of our trip and to be honest i did not enjoy jamaica until I got here and now I changed my mind. I will be back, i'm going to come with my whole family in christmas and enjoy a sun filled family reunion.

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple