Tripadvisor
White House
Post
Inbox
Search

“Fabulous Italian food. ”
Review of Giuseppe's

Giuseppe's
Ranked #2 of 12 Restaurants in White House
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Great food! Delicious appetizers large assorted items. I had gnocchi and salmon. Dessert was chocolate mousse. My husband had lasagna!

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (77)

Reviewed January 15, 2020

Great tasting calzone and pizza. You can customize your pie and calzone. The crust was crispy and the toppings plentiful. My hubby had a seafood pizza and I had the customized calzone! I picked ricotta, mozzarella, sausage, onion, and mushroom. So good!

Reviewed January 14, 2020

There is a fantastic antipasto buffet bar for dinner. I'm not big on pasta so they willingly served my Chicken Parm on fresh sautéed vegetables. both were excellent. Had the 4 cheese pizza there for lunch. I really liked it-sauce and topping covered most of the pizza.But my daughter-in-law who eats pizza often thought it was only ok. Desserts on cruises and at all inclusive never seem to live up to their descriptions.

Reviewed January 12, 2020

Despite being told by a family member that Giuseppe’s wasn’t very good, we went on a limb. And were so glad we did! Ours meals were absolutely delicious! And the pizzas are fresh and delicious also!

Reviewed January 1, 2020 via mobile

If having Evening meal in this restaurant, wrap up warm as the AC is ridiculously low. Service is slow too. However the pizza to go at lunchtime is pretty good.

Date of visit: December 2019