Parkhotel Donauworth
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Posthotel Traube(Donauworth)
$111
Agoda.com
TripAdvisor
  • Room Service
Assos Hotel Restaurant(Asbach Baumenheim)
Priceline
  • Restaurant
See what travelers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 14, 2011

Staff very friendly (english speaking), good restaurant (also for breakfast) with great views over the valley.
Hotel very clean and rooms OK.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed March 27, 2011

Stayed at the parkhotel for a week for work. Overall it was a very good stay. The staff were friendly and spoke English well. The food at the hotel was good.

The only negatives were the single rooms where quite small. Also there is not much in the same area as the hotel. The main street of Donauworth is within walking distance if you are up for a hike. But definitely doable and worth the walk.

• Stayed: March 2011
1  Thank Minnesota_Rob
Reviewed November 5, 2010

10 min outside town, but super with lovely views. Great breakfast included, & very helpful stall.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 11, 2010

We arrived after driving from Munich. I made all hotel reservations for this trip and my four night choice in Munich did not bode well for the rest of the trip. I am forever grateful to the Parkhotel in Donauworth for providing a great view, a wonderful room, a spacious bathroom with an ample granite counter, a comfortable bed, and a great restaurant. Our stay rescued the trip in one night and put me back in good graces with my wife. A hotel can't do better than that!!!

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 1, 2010

The prospect of spending two months overseas, working in a country I had never been to was daunting, to say the least, but our stay at the Park Hotel made it seem easy. The rooms were clean and comfortable, the staff and service was outstanding and the food was excellent. While not the cheapest option in town, it was worth every euro I spent there. And, it was only 5 minutes drive to the office each day.

The staff were amazing. They all spoke english (english menus were available in the resteraunt. too). After a week, we could come down for breakfast and they didn't ask us if we wanted tea or coffee, it just arrived at our table - good coffee too!! A drink at the bar in the evening was always accompanied by good conversation from our friendly barman and the owners came through regularly to check that all was OK.

There were only two small challenges - one was the laundry. No laundromat at the hotel or in town meant that washing had to be sent off site and could take up for 5 days to come back. This is a problem if you are travelling overseas for a long time with a limited amount of luggage. We managed to get by... The other is the pillows - while they look great on the bed during the day, they do go very flat when you sleep on them which lead to the occassional neck pain the next day.

However, even these two small items wouldn't deter me from staying at the Park again. I will be returning in August and am looking forward to spending some more time with my friends at the Park.

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled on business