ROAR Fitness Berawa- MOVED
Review Highlights
Roar fitness 30 days was UNBELIEVABLE!

Reviewed December 16, 2018
10Sunshine10
London, United Kingdom
via mobile
30 Day Challenge was THE BEST THING I'VE DONE THIS YEAR! !

Reviewed December 5, 2018
RachelJ1194
via mobile

All reviews beautiful location yin yoga open air studio awesome views vinyasa classes fresh air rooftop barrie bootcamp breeze buffe cardio strength body tone personality participants
Selected filters
Reviewed December 16, 2018 via mobile

I was recommended the 30 days program with ROAR Fitness by a friend and loved every second of it. Buffy is an excellent trainer - she’s fun, but she gets you working HARD which is what I needed. After just 3 weeks of ROAR classes I feel amazing and fit and happier and can definitely see amazing results. With ROAR you get more than just the training - you get a big group of friends and end up joinin the group for dinners, cinema, spa and lots of other fun. Highly recommend!

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

I got to know about roarfitness from a friend and we joined the 30 day challenge. I have to say if it weren't for buffi's enthusiasm and energy it wouldnt have been as much fun. She always on the ball and makes the whole thing energetic I most definitely would have gotten through it. I would totally recommend the challenge and classes in general it ain't fun if it ain't with buffi!
Also we have lots of outside meet ups lunches and brunches as well as fantastic discounts around canggu. Thanks buffi it's been awesome!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

I started this gym challenge 30 min/per day with Buffi and I have to say that her concept is amazing.
For the first time in my life I m serious and do it everyday. Clearly it's really motivating to come to these classes with such a fun and energising teacher! We just finished a challenge of one month but most of us wanted to continue this great daily routine With Buffi. Also it's more than a gym class as Buffi reunite us and created a great vibe between the participants and I made some new friends. Life changing! Thank you Buffy! Love you!

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Love Barre and Buffi, am hooked. This is an awesome fun work-out, cool tunes, great vibe, lovely people and the instructor Buffi has really great energy. Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Date of experience: December 2018
roarfitness, Manager at ROAR Fitness Berawa, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2018

It has been lovely having your focus and dedication up in the studio! Glad you are enjoying the program!

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Buffi's classes are full of energy and so much fun!
The workouts are intense and challenging. Buffi has so much knowledge, she tailors the movements for everyones fitness level.
The location is perfect, situated in an open outdoor studio, looking over the rice fields and the fresh air keeping us cool whilst working out.
It is my go to place for working out!

Date of experience: September 2018