ROAR Fitness Berawa- MOVED
Review Highlights
Roar Barre with Buffi is no joke!

A unique movement experience, not only because of the way you work the smallest parts of your body... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2019
ilariagarrett
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
30 Day Challenge was THE BEST THING I'VE DONE THIS YEAR! !

Reviewed December 5, 2018
RachelJ1194
via mobile

All reviews beautiful location yin yoga open air studio awesome views vinyasa classes fresh air rooftop barrie bootcamp breeze buffe cardio strength body tone personality participants
Selected filters
Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

I got to know about roarfitness from a friend and we joined the 30 day challenge. I have to say if it weren't for buffi's enthusiasm and energy it wouldnt have been as much fun. She always on the ball and makes the whole thing energetic I most definitely would have gotten through it. I would totally recommend the challenge and classes in general it ain't fun if it ain't with buffi!
Also we have lots of outside meet ups lunches and brunches as well as fantastic discounts around canggu. Thanks buffi it's been awesome!!!

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

I started this gym challenge 30 min/per day with Buffi and I have to say that her concept is amazing.
For the first time in my life I m serious and do it everyday. Clearly it's really motivating to come to these classes with such a fun and energising teacher! We just finished a challenge of one month but most of us wanted to continue this great daily routine With Buffi. Also it's more than a gym class as Buffi reunite us and created a great vibe between the participants and I made some new friends. Life changing! Thank you Buffy! Love you!

Reviewed December 5, 2018 via mobile

Love Barre and Buffi, am hooked. This is an awesome fun work-out, cool tunes, great vibe, lovely people and the instructor Buffi has really great energy. Couldn't recommend it more highly.

Date of experience: December 2018
roarfitness, Manager at ROAR Fitness Berawa, responded to this reviewResponded December 5, 2018

It has been lovely having your focus and dedication up in the studio! Glad you are enjoying the program!

Reviewed October 15, 2018

Buffi's classes are full of energy and so much fun!
The workouts are intense and challenging. Buffi has so much knowledge, she tailors the movements for everyones fitness level.
The location is perfect, situated in an open outdoor studio, looking over the rice fields and the fresh air keeping us cool whilst working out.
It is my go to place for working out!

Date of experience: September 2018
Reviewed September 25, 2018

I have tried the bootcamp, barre, and yin classes and I love them all.

Buffi is an awesome teacher - always providing feedback and adjustments as needed and she's also a lot of fun!

The bootcamp class was fun and had the perfect amount of intensity. It kept my heart rate high throughout the class and it was challenging - I "died" for a few minutes after the class but I still had energy left to move on with my daily life after LOL

The barre class was very interesting. It was challenging and I definitely felt my arms, abs, quads and butt on fire throughout and after the class. I can tell that it's a really great way to tone your body.

The yin class got me so relaxed - such a great Sunday "activity" that I believe I should do more often!

I also love the rooftop setup. Open, airy and breezy. On top of it all, Buffi is also an amazing cook. Love her granola and soups.

Give ROAR Fitness a shot. You'll love it!

Date of experience: September 2018