ROAR Fitness Berawa- MOVED
Review Highlights
Roar Barre with Buffi is no joke!

A unique movement experience, not only because of the way you work the smallest parts of your body... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2019
ilariagarrett
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Roar fitness 30 days was UNBELIEVABLE!

I was recommended the 30 days program with ROAR Fitness by a friend and loved every second of it... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2018
10Sunshine10
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews beautiful location yin yoga open air studio awesome views vinyasa classes fresh air rooftop barrie bootcamp breeze buffe cardio strength body tone personality participants
Selected filters
Reviewed August 28, 2018

Really love the classes and teachers at Roar. My fitness has definitely improved since attending. LOVE IT :)

1  Thank Kallie D
Reviewed August 27, 2018 via mobile

The open air studio and Buffi made our stay in Berawa even more amazing. ❤️ Loved everything... the Vinyasa classes, the walk through the rice field to The Joglo, the people were awesome. Thanks Buffi, can’t wait to come back xo

1  Thank Inspiration95659
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Buffy is a great yoga teacher and such a lovely person. She taught me to get deeper into the poses and work on my calves and hamstrings. The studio is beautifully located on an open rooftop building. I'll definitely be back at ROAR fitness once back in Bali.

1  Thank Ida M
Reviewed August 22, 2018

Roar fitness in Berawa Canggu is in such a nice location and the yoga classes we did were just beautiful! Love to go there by myself or with friends. Very recommended!

Reviewed August 21, 2018

Fun kids yoga classes up on the rooftop. I had my grandchildren visiting me in Bali for the summer and the kids yoga classes kept them entertained!

The downstairs restaurant, The Joglo, has a playground and lovely kids menu, so we spent many an afternoon here, up until dinner, giving the whole family a bit of a breather every now and then!

Date of experience: July 2018