ROAR Fitness Berawa- MOVED
Review Highlights
Roar Barre with Buffi is no joke!

A unique movement experience, not only because of the way you work the smallest parts of your body... read more

Reviewed March 31, 2019
ilariagarrett
Bali, Indonesia
via mobile
Roar fitness 30 days was UNBELIEVABLE!

I was recommended the 30 days program with ROAR Fitness by a friend and loved every second of it... read more

Reviewed December 16, 2018
10Sunshine10
London, United Kingdom
via mobile

All reviews beautiful location yin yoga open air studio awesome views vinyasa classes fresh air rooftop barrie bootcamp breeze buffe cardio strength body tone personality participants
Selected filters
Reviewed June 30, 2018 via mobile

I had couple session doing barre and vinyasa yoga during my trip. I enjoyed each of her class and also managed to tried yoga kids with my daughter too. It was really fun. Will definitely join her class again when i’m back.

Date of experience: June 2018
1  Thank JuwitaMarsealla
Reviewed June 3, 2018

Beautiful location, great Vinyasa classes run by Buffi - and not too earnest. I tried quite a few different classes in Bali and this is by far and away my favourite. A rare gem.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank JRLSydney
Reviewed June 2, 2018

Buffi is such a good coach. She pushes you hard while making it fun. She really knows what she is doing. The location makes it an experience out of the ordinary. The morning Yoga is a favorite. Both if you want to be challenged or as a beginner for the perfect start of a day in Bali. I went to different classes throughout our entire trip and will sure be back if/when we return.

Date of experience: May 2018
1  Thank AnetteS114
Buffi J, ROARsome trainer at ROAR Fitness Berawa, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2018

Missing you in Bali, but it is great we keep in touch on IG - keep well my friend, we see you soon

Reviewed May 28, 2018

Great instructor, great view, great breeze. Yin yoga class is Perfect for unwinding at the end of your day. Just what I am looking for to come and relax and rejuvenate.

Date of experience: April 2018
1  Thank Jonson T
Reviewed May 16, 2018

Whether you want to see results or simply zone out to a perfect balance of good vibes and relaxation ROAR fitness is a must do in Canggu. A Bali attraction you cant miss. Motivation and inspiration at its best.

Date of experience: February 2018