“Beautiful japanese meet french cuisine!”
Review of Indigo Canggu

Indigo Canggu
Reserve a Table
Mon, 10/21
8:00 PM
Ranked #1 of 102 Restaurants in Tibubeneng
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Dining here is an adventure for curious foodies, as two of the world’s most elevated culinary cultures combine in an elegant restaurant experience that result in perfection!

Date of visit: July 2019
Write a reviewReviews (338)

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Indigo has easily turned into my favourite Japanese restaurant in Bali. We came here for lunch and tried different types of dishes - from their "New Style Sashimi", to the makis, to the desserts - and not one dish was disappointing. Everything was so delicious, our favourites being the spicy salmon maki and the otaro sashimi.. The bento box was also such a great way to try a lot of different things! I can't fault anything - the service, the space and the food were all perfect. Will definitely be coming back!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Inidigo is by far one of the best Japanese restaurants in Bali. I was blown away with the creativity and level of quality in the food. It is a unique experience and beautiful atmosphere. The food was absolutely delicious. The salmon and butter fish were cooked to perfection. We were recommended the vegan roll which normally I wouldn't choose but it was one of my favorite rolls! I highly recommend the sashimi. Any of them! It was the best sashimi I had in my life hands down.

1  Thank aliciavb808
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

My partner and I came for dinner and it was incredible! Amazing atmosphere and service. We will definitely be back and would recommend to family and friends :)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Without doubt one of the favorite Japanese restaurants I eaten at we were warmly welcomed by the staff and general manager. The staff was extremely friendly, the restaurant very flexible (appreciate this!) and the restaurant supervisor deserves a special thanks. We had a great lunch overall, which obviously also added up to the experience.

Date of visit: August 2019