Jeannie and I stayed in the cottage:
- Peace, quiet, a cocoon of greenery, all kinds of space, plus a 2nd room for our "stuff"
- Looks over the ocean, plus a huge bath hot-tub hidden in the foliage a dozen steps downhill
- Is surrounded by trees and bountiful flower and vegetable gardens, on a hillside
- Two excellent bikes, plus with fun places to ride right from our cottage
- Our fun sociable hosts, Maureen and Angus, provided yummy meals
- Two delightful restaurants located within a 15 minutes drive
- Good internet, plus a dining table that serves as a computer station
- Angus is a fisherman; fishing just before high tide was super fun
- A private path winding five minutes down through the trees to a pleasant coffee shop
Paul and Jeannie Queneau, married 47 years, Golden, Colorado
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quite elevated location. Sea, estuary and mountain views. Self-contained cottage nestled in Tree Tops; sleeps up to four. Full continental breakfast on request. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Heron's Rest reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.