“The most beautiful side of Costa Rica”

Paski's Adventure Sport Tours
massachusetts
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“The most beautiful side of Costa Rica”
Reviewed March 11, 2009

In all of my seven trips to Costa Rica, I have booked with Paski's and every time I've never been disappointed. After reading the review of the person before me, I was astonished to see that they were not happy with thier fishing experience. My boyfriend and I have fished on three different occasions with Paskis and have gotten amazing results each time. They make you feel at home and although some of thier boat staff does not speak english, Costa Rica IS a spanish speaking country after all, they were kind & helpful. I almost wonder if the people who made the review before me had been with another company or rented an entirely different boat. The wild life tours are wonderful and complimented with amazing sunsets, best seen from the boats. The diving is spectacular, although we haven't yet seen a shark but next time we'll try again.
Paski's gets a thumbs way up from us here in Massachusetts. We'll be booking with them again in January 2010. Keep up the good work.

Northeast, US
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Be careful of Paski's Adventure”
Reviewed August 11, 2008

Do not book a fishing excursion with them. We booked an offshore fishing charter through Paskis during our recent trip. We spoke with Paski's wife on the phone and by email prior to arrival and she was quite enthusiastic and helpful. Be careful though, in our case Paski's had acted as the agent ,but we were led to believe that it was a Paski's charter. We ended up with a crew that did not speak english, a broken head (toilet) and no fish. At $1500.00 for the day, we wanted to learn about the waters and the techniques used to catch fish in this area, but we came away with none of that as there was no one to talk too. Paski's does run a fun litle turtle and nature excursion that my family enjoyed. Good introduction to the marine life and waters off of Guanacaste. As for fishing, there are numerous charters to choose from once in the area. Be cautious and ask alot of questions.

2 Thank dogsinkennelagain