“Fresh fish restaurant in Acitrezza”
Review of Il Moro di Trezza

Il Moro di Trezza
Ranked #5 of 52 Restaurants in Acitrezza
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 10, 2013

I had the opportunity to be taken out for dinner by my girl friend's family who happen to live in Catania. They told me they use to go to Il Moro di Trezza for quite sometimes now..and i understand why! The menu suggests a wide choice of delicious anti pasti, pasta and fresh fish. The wine list is also very good. Finally the owner is a very sympatic guy that will do anything for you to enjoy your meal!

I highly recommend Il Moro di Trezza to anyone

2  Thank vincent h

Reviewed January 19, 2013

We've been at Il Moro di Trezza in a December night. We ate very good fish antipasti. During our dinner we've seen three local fisher coming to weight and sell their pescato to the owner of the restaurant. The fish is really fresh here!

1  Thank GIM190
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food was good but the portions left much to desire. We were all unsatisfied with the portions. We took 3 portions of antipasto misto which the waiter told us is enough for us all as a starter but we hardly had a taste of each item. The table next to us ordered just 1 portion of antipasto misto and in my opinion had more than we had.

Reviewed June 7, 2012

If you like fish this is the place for you, overlooking the harbour, we had an amazing dinner. Freshly caught octopus, mixed sea food starters, grouper and Sicilian cake for desert. We sat on the balcony where my parents could smoke, which was a bonus for them. Family run business.

2  Thank jonathan s
Reviewed May 23, 2012 via mobile

We ate here with our 6 month old baby and were made to feel very welcome. This is our best dining experience so far in Acitrezza. I highly recommend the antipasti di mare.

1  Thank Saraht37