“thank you Nicolas!!”

Dining options: Drinks, Seating
Warsaw, Poland
“thank you Nicolas!!”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

It was my first time in Greece and in Tolo in general. I went to this bar because I didn't know where's the stop for local bus which will take me back to Nafplio.
Nikolas was very helpful and gave me the information I needed. Moreover, he's real football fan, and as it was during Euro 2012 time I had a small converstation with him. That day Poland had a game with Greece, and I'm from Poland, so he made a bet that Polish team will win! He was really nice to me and even gave me beer mats from Mythos brewery which I collect.
The bar itself has nice climat, I mean you can sit there drink a glass of beer, watch a football game or play darts!
Located on the main street which is very good to find. Definitely my number 1 pub to stay in Tolo!!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank karin861

• Greek first
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great wee spot.”
Reviewed November 11, 2012 via mobile

Second time in tolo and nikolas is still a gentleman. Man of information and uf he doesnt know will find out. Loves his football and darts and enjoys getting people up to dance. Great wee spot and brilliant crack. Cant wait to go back to tolo next august. See u again then chum.

1 Thank coralneill
South Wales
“Great Place - The Oracle!”
Reviewed July 26, 2012

Nikolas and his family work hard, they have a beautiful passion for both thier country and all visitors regarless of where you are from, Nikolas Bar is a hub of Knowledge he will always give you an answer to your questions and if he doesn't know he will find out. Good selection of alcohol, and soft drinks, passionate about football. A great place to meet for coffee in the morning or before you go out for your evening meal and always a good place to finish your night - just ask " one for the hill" personally I love this family they are very special to me, year after year I always return, they also have great greek dancers who frequently spontaneously dance - very family orientated - enjoy - Yammas x

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Girl4GodSouthWales
Rochdale, England, United Kingdom
“nikolas football fan”
Reviewed June 30, 2012

this bar offers a late drink to those who would like . the owner nikolas is a really nice geezer with good english who will do anything to help ! and he allows you to bring in souvlaki so you dont miss any football in fact he makes a phone call and it gets delivered, top !! a lot of the brits who live in tolo use this bar which says a lot its the first bar you will find as you walk from the harbour by road so give him a try ps i told you i would post nikolas yasoo kai effgarristome

Visited June 2012