“The best and healthy food in Tolo”
Review of Marinero Taverna

Marinero Taverna
Ranked #1 of 37 Restaurants in Tolon
Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Everything is fresh, tasty and healthy! The family are always friendly! Fish and meat is perfect, when I eat a big portion I feel myself easy, not like when I eat in another place! Very tasty and sweet home vine, I recommend you. And I love pork cutlet in Marinero- it's really fresh and cooked just when you ordered it!

1  Thank UltraMira

Reviewed August 30, 2013

The almost-friendly staff insisted on what we should order, and how much. The bill hadnothing to do with the prices in the menu. We were tired (11pm), and they cheated us with an outrageous bill.

1  Thank papa67
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Great hospitality! Very nice location overlooking the bay of Tolo. Local delicacies with a Cretan blend, as dictated by the owner's wife. Don't miss the seafood pasta. Really loved discussing with the owner about the history of Tolon.

Reviewed August 13, 2013

we read the reviews and visited this restaurant in august 2013 for lunch. the place was empty at the time, we were greeted by a very polite young man. he gave us the menu and we chose what we wanted to have without any pressure. for two main courses and a salad, we paid 25 euros. the food was very good and very fresh. we will probably eat there for the rest of our stay

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I have to admit that we were a little worried about the intrusiveness of the owner, as we read on some comments. All our fears went away once there : yes, the owner came to our table, but he only asked us what kind of food we like (fish, beef, etc.). He also gave us the menu but we finally choose to follow his advice. I think he does not have everything on the menu (there is a crisis everywhere and we understood that there are not so many tourists now) but what he recommended was excellent by all standards. The service was quick and pleasant. The prices are reasonable. We ate there twice in our four day stay in Tolon.