“Great pizza and ice cream” 5 of 5 bubbles

Kings View Cafe
Ranked #1 of 16 Restaurants in Kapaau
Cuisines: American, Cafe, Pizza
Good for: Dining on a budget, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Strongsville, Ohio
“Great pizza and ice cream”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 19, 2014 via mobile

Great option when visiting the northern tip. We were famished after walking to the bottom of the lookout and stopped here for pizza and ice cream, both were fantastic. I would stay away from the coffee drinks. Reasonably priced..I believe I added a green salad onto my pizza order for 1.99.

• Visited June 2014

“Good pizza!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2014

This place had pretty good pizza in a little individual size. I ordered the meat pizza and they piled on the toppings--four different meats! I would definitely eat there again!

Visited June 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“The most magical veggie sandwich”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 5, 2014

We made our way up to Hawi for lunch after some snorkeling. My thoughts were "pizza or sandwich..sandwich or pizza". I chose the veggie pesto melt...yeah I'm going to say out of this world good. The bread is fresh and toasty. It was filled with veggies and feta cheese...I still daydream about this sandwich. My husband had the hot pastrami and was equally shocked at how good it was. Such a treat! They recycle cans and glass and give money back to the community with it...awwww even better. And I believe the name is kings view cafe not grill.

• Visited April 2014
San Francisco
“Good pizza, good pie”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 29, 2014

We had returned back late and there were really no other options for dinner, so we ordered a pizza to go and when we saw the most delicious cherry pie, we couldn't resist and ordered a slice too.

We were taking it to go, and were not allowed to buy beer to go. There was no place in town to get a beer to take home with the pizza, but other than that, the pizza was very good and the pie was delicious.

Visited February 2014
Kapaau, Hawaii
“Gigantic Breakfast”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 28, 2014

Very good place for breakfast. You get huge servings, and very tasty! But stay away from the latte, stick with regular coffee.

• Visited March 2014