My significant other and I were looking to relax before the start of yet another stressful school year. We were able to stay for about a week but by the end of our stay we both wished we could live there. The staff was very friendly and helpful, the food was natural and delicious (not to mention organic and healthy), the rooms were beautiful and quiet, and the area is full of positive and calming energy. Since our return home we both have adopted lifestyles which were borrowed from our experience here. This resort is doing an excellent job and staying here is a wonderful way to experience what Hawaii has to offer!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled among towering pines and cooling ocean breezes Hawaii Island Retreat and Spa is unique among Hawaii Destinations. Located on 50 acres of North Kohala's coastal land, this boutique hotel is the ultimate in sustainability merged with a luxury spa retreat. Our elite 17 room boutique lodge features farm-to-table dining, spacious yoga studios with polished hardwood floors, and luxurious guest rooms with roomy private bath and balcony. We offer elegant venues in a distinctly Hawaiian setting. Perfect for group retreats, weddings, reunions, and corporate retreats. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Hawaii Island Retreat at Ahu Pohaku Ho`omaluhia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawaii Island Retreat At Ahu Pohaku Ho`Omaluhia Hotel Kapaau
- Hawaii Island Retreat At Ahu Pohaku Ho`Omaluhia Kapaau