“Great Burgers”

Ranked #9 of 16 Restaurants in Kapaau
San Carlos, California
“Great Burgers”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

We went to Figs after recommendations from our Kohala zipline guides. It was great. The homemade burgers were so tasty and big. Very simple little restaurant. We went there a bit late so they only had one of their 2 daily specials left. But we opted for the burgers and it was wonderful!!! Will go again when in the area.

Visited August 2014

SFO
“Excellent local food experience for cheap”
Reviewed December 18, 2013

We we're recommend to try the restaurants on this road by the car rental agency. We almost missed this place because it's not easy to spot. The food really does taste like home cooked. I've never had Ono food before but liked what I found here, and for a lot less than a themed luau. The owner is super cheerful. The setting is quirky charm.

• Visited December 2013
Oakville, Canada
“Great experience”
Reviewed August 24, 2013

This place was recommended by a local resident. The burgers were awesome. I highly recommend the loco-moco burger! The restaurant is small and very basic but the the food is tasty.

• Visited August 2013
Santa Rosa, CA
“Down-home style Hawaiian cooking”
Reviewed August 12, 2013

When pressed, Kalei, an instructor at the local zipline company(Kohala Zipline) recommended this restaurant.
After an exhilarating morning of flying close to the canopy of the local rain forest, you can build up an appetite. Kalei's description of a few of his favorites was enough for me to want to check it out. While the down-home decor won't find its' way into any restaurant magazines, it is the food you will truly enjoy. Locally run by family, they make only a few dishes, meaning when the fresh fish is out, they will erase it off the Daily's chalkboard. It was down to just a few options by the time we arrived in the early afternoon, but I was able to snag one of the parmesan encrusted Ahi dishes to satiate me. When leaving, I noticed the cook erasing it off the board, so I was just in time.
Stop in to enjoy the food and ambience.

• Visited August 2013
Hawi, Hawaii
“LocaL kine gRindz!”
Reviewed June 30, 2013

local girl,live right down da street from fig's... but dat no stop me from comin plenty! aunty traci n uncle freddy do localstyle right wit ono grindz. my favs r da Paniolo burger n mochico chicken plate lunch! cheeee we love to come here b/c its local,place for talk story wit da uncles n relax after pauhana. u don't know what you missing if u no come hea for eat! forget tourist places,support local business n good people. cheap prices,mean grindz!! oh and no forget da breakfasts sunday am!! if u lucky,aunty will even make u dessert on da house:))

• Visited June 2013