We had a great time staying at Villa Depolo. The following is a summary of the place:
1. Fantastic staff, did everything they could to make our stay comfortable even to offer to do our laundry for free
2. The room is fairly basic but very clean with nice bathroom and you can't argue for the price you pay
3. The view from the terrace is stunning-great view to the water (only a narrow road separates you from the water), also to the old town and nearby mountains. Plastic table and chairs allows you to enjoy the view.
4. The bed was comfortable and we slept well
5. The owner came and escorted us from the ferry terminal at the old town when we arrived, which was only a 5 min walk
6. We got heaps of tips for good eating places at good prices.
7. Fantastic location, close to old town and a spot where you can swim (buy a pair of those plasitc water shoes if you intend to swim in Croatia as most beach areas are limestone pebbles and little sand)
Get room 3 as this has a wonderful view
There is no down side to this place as long as you are not expecting 4-5 star luxury accommodation.
- Also Known As:
- Villa Depolo Hotel Korcula Town
- Villa Depolo Korcula Island, Croatia