I live about 19 miles from the pheasant inn and have past it a thousand times but decided to call in on our way home .we got their about six o'clock just as the bistro was opening so it was still quiet and plenty of room all the food we had was excellent especially the sticky toffee pudding and the staff were very helpful Iwill definitely call in again next time I am passing
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating back to the 17th century, this former haunt of the famous huntsman John Peel has been entertaining guests for the past 300 years in the traditional Cumbrian manner with stunning food and refreshment and good old fashioned values. With an abundance of unique period atmosphere and a sense of timelessness with the clever mix of luxurious, contemporary comforts provides The Pheasant a well deserved national and International reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Hotel.de, Priceline and HotelQuickly so you can book your The Pheasant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pheasant Hotel Bassenthwaite
- The Pheasant Inn Bassenthwaite/Keswick, Lake District