We were staying at a cottage nearby and visited the Fellside Restaurant for a birthday celebration meal. We received a warm welcome and were served canapés in the lounge, while we viewed the menu. The restaurant was traditional and the meal we chose was well presented and a delight to eat. Would be expensive to eat everyday but as a celebration meal was well worth the money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating back to the 17th century, this former haunt of the famous huntsman John Peel has been entertaining guests for the past 300 years in the traditional Cumbrian manner with stunning food and refreshment and good old fashioned values. With an abundance of unique period atmosphere and a sense of timelessness with the clever mix of luxurious, contemporary comforts provides The Pheasant a well deserved national and International reputation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Orbitz and Cheap Tickets so you can book your The Pheasant Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Pheasant Hotel Bassenthwaite
- The Pheasant Inn Bassenthwaite, Keswick, Lake District