“Awesome ziplining”

JungleQui Zipline Adventure from San Juan
Ranked #2 of 20 things to do in Rio Grande
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: JungleQui Zip Line Park at El Yunque National Forest is the destination that has all for family and friends looking for safe and fun adventure. You will experience firsthand beautiful hiking trails and the thrill ride of seven Carbon Fiber Zip lines and one free fall rappel, as you enjoy aerial views of the lush Rain Forest flora. After your zip line adventure is over, indulge yourself in one of 3 of the most beautiful Natural Pools Puerto Rico has to offer! Talented guides add to the Fun! Make the most out of your vacation and visit JungleQui Zip Line Park, one of the most visited places in Puerto Rico.
Reviewed June 17, 2014

Very exciting trip, I am afraid of heights but Louis and Christopher made me feel very comfortable. Make sure to bring your camera, cell phone, towel, bathing suit and plenty of water. Over all an awesome adventure, I would do it again.

1  Thank Traci S

Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

Abraham and JenCarlo were our guides; they made our experience fun, easy and very entertaining. After this I would like to come back and zipline more often. They also gave us other options of what to do next and recommended some nice restaurants for us. Make sure to tip them :)

Reviewed June 13, 2014

My family and I went thinking it was only going to be zip lines but it is so much more!!!! Beautiful nature trails, beautiful natural pools to swim in, tubing down the river and rapelling The staff is wonderful !!!!! Abraham and Louis are great!!!

Reviewed June 10, 2014

So, where do I begin? I was the only handicapped person in my group (broken foot, 2 places, prior to trip). I was tagging along to be the photographer, but Christopher and Abraham made me feel so comfortable and assured me that I could manage the tour even with my walking boot. Abraham literally carried me for part of the tour where the terrain was too difficult for walking in the boot, and Christopher made sure we all felt secured, safe, and had a lot of fun. They made out entire group feel at ease, and even those with a fear of heights ended up doing the zip lining and had tons of fun doing it! After our tour, they gave us tons of information on how to find the waterfalls and even texted us to make sure we arrived safely. What a great experience and such wonderful tour guides. We will return! We feel like we've made lifelong friends here!

2  Thank AmiSR
Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

My family and went on the canopy tour zipline just on June 6th and can't stop talking about it. Our guides Christopher and Steven were absolutely the best- good sense of humor along with making us all feel comfortable . We loved our excursion here, we even wanted to have them over for dinner- thAts how awesome they are!!
-Jamie Luna