Melia Coco Beach
$920
TripAdvisor
Ocean Pearl(Luquillo)
$125
Luquillo Sunrise Beach Inn(Luquillo)(Great Value!)
$120
$334
Courtyard
HotelQuickly
  • Beachfront
No availability for your dates from our partners
6,547 results
All reviewsred levelbali bedscafe soleilpuerto ricobeautiful resortprivate poolwet barmain poolpuerto rican restaurantrented a cargarden viewbutler serviceswim up barold san juanel yunque rainforestocean frontlounge chairs
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 14, 2006

We just got back from a week at the Paradisus and loved it! Definitely go for the Royal Service - we asked for scented pillows and ended up with over 16 on the bed. We were able to get restaurant reservations for all 7 nights at exactly the time we wanted 6:30, 7:30 no problem. Food was excellent. Try the tuna or snapper. Desserts are super. Room service was quick and hot. Pool towels were not a problem - we just walked down to the royal pool and helped ourselves each morning - never had to even show our cards. The casino is small but does have pennies, nickels and quarters. Terrible vp selecetion and pays, but I won $600 on two different nights playing Eagle Rock. Sign up for the players card - they give you a tee shirt and $30 in match play coupons.
Get a car and go on one of the catamarans to Icarcos - we went snorkeling twice, once with Spread Eagle/Capt. Tito and once with Island Flyer (High speed catamaran) with Capt. Jim.- had a nice day both times.
Only complaint - and this is really a stretch - they had a daily fee to park your rental car (there are devious ways around this)
Royal Service Rooms in Building 17 are closest to everything - top floors have cathedral ceilings and more privacy.
NO bugs, no musty smell - would go back in a flash.
dotneko@aol.com

6  Thank Dotneko
A TripAdvisor Member
Harrisburg Pennsylvania
Reviewed March 13, 2006

I thought the place was as Beautiful as a person could expect. I was in Heaven. The people that have a problem with the resort to me were just ignorant, for the simple fact that when you wake up in heaven would you tell God that it wasn't to your standards, there are people out there that will never see heaven, so just be glad that it was you to take in all the beauty. I would love to take my children there. It was just my husband and I that when't for 4 days and 3 nights, I wish it would of been longer but who knows maybe one day it will be.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
A TripAdvisor Member
new york
Reviewed March 12, 2006

I just returned from Paradisus Puerto Rico with my family. There were 8 of us in total. We had the most relaxing, wonderful time. The service was outstanding, the buffets and bbqs were great, the entire resort is full of activity and yet you never feel crowded at any of the facilities. The people in Royal Services were terrific. We can't say enough. For an All Inclusive Vacation it was really terrific.
We will certainly return with our family.

5  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed March 11, 2006

My friends and I just returned from 1 week in Paradisus Puerto Rico. We were celebrating my friends 50th birthday and were looking for a special place. After reading some of the reviews, I had wondered if we made the right choice. This vacation exceeded my expectations. The place is beyond beautiful...it is truly Paradise. The staff couldn't have been nicer. The shows are great. The shopping in Old San Juan and the local resturants are unbelievable.The photographs of the resort do not do it justice. The pools, bars, resturants, all perfect. If you don't like buffets, this is not the place for you. If you want to relax in the sun, have fun and drink the best coffee you'll ever drink then go to Paradisus. The beach has rocks but so does the North shore of Long Island. If you can afford the few extra dollars, go for the Royal Service. Oh, and if you gon with your best friends thats a real plus! And make sure you try the Flan at the desert table!!!

10  Thank BarbaraJ50
Reviewed March 10, 2006

Puerto Rico is beautiful but really research the hotel where you will stay. The Paradisus is a beautiful property with a great location. There are several problems. They are under staffed which make the customer service rotten. The employees are friendly considering that they are too busy. Never order room service, unless you request the smallest items that would be expected such as salt or butter. The food is terrible, especially the outdoor buffet. The pool and spa are wonderful. So unless you just want to hang at the pool and not eat I would not suggest this hotel.

5  Thank capricorn13