Okay, it's not the Ritz. It's not a Westin. But it is a fantastic property for the price. We were upgraded to a suite, and never treated rudely. And we had no problems when my boyfriend misplaced his card and we needed an additional towel. GORGEOUS well maintained property. Rocky beach, but still gorgeous. It's Puerto Rico people... it's rocky. The food was meh. I would stick to Pasion (Giovanni). I had to send a Tempo meal back, but they were very courteous about it. Oh yeah, and the beds are phenominal.
I will return. Really gorgeous setting and lovely people. AND NATHAN. WE LOVE YOU NATHAN - BEST BARTENDER EVER. Thanks for being so wonderful. Hope to see you soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With an idyllic location on Puerto Rico's northeastern coast in Coco Beach, Rio Grande, Melia coco beach Puerto Rico brings the privacy and exclusivity you deserve and allows you the opportunity to escape from the rest of the world. From the moment you step inside this tropical oasis, you will be enveloped by the beauty and grandeur of Melia coco beach Puerto Rico. Boasting a world-class YHI spa, the nearby International Golf Club and the best pool on the island with four integrated whirlpools, Melia Puerto Rico is the place to live the true resort experience in Puerto Rico. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Prodigios Interactivos SA, BookIt.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Cancelon, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Melia Coco Beach reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Golf Resort Puerto Rico Hotel Rio Grande
- Gran Melia Rio Grande
- Sol Melia Rio Grande
- Paradisus Puerto Rico
- Melia Coco Beach Puerto Rico/Rio Grande