“Don't waste your $$”

Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Buffet, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
“Don't waste your $$”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2014 via mobile

I'll admit i eat sushi or some type of Asian food at least 3 times a week. That being said, I was REALLY in the mood for a good buffet or sushi after a week in Puerto Rico. The pricing for this buffet is outrageous for what you get. The food was bland and not fresh at all. The rice was hard and stale. I ordered sushi hoping it would redeem the awful buffet. The sushi presentation was very nice (B+) but the flavor fell off the plate before it got to our table. The sushi rolls were bland and was not fresh as I noticed some discoloration while eating. VERY disappointed.

• Visited August 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“So disappointing!!!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 4, 2014

We came here after 2 attempts (first time was as we were going to eat elsewhere and the 2nd it was too busy). The Buffett was beyond awful. They offered a free grilled steak with the buffet, but it had a huge scoop of garlic on it that made it almost not edible. We ordered gyoza (pan fired potstickers) and the whole plate of them were burnt. Like black burnt. We also ordered a California roll and a FireWork roll. It was good at best. Sushi (we thought) tasted fresh, but not spicy AT ALL! On the last bite of our roll, we noticed the fish started turning, so it wasn't as fresh as we thought. I would not spend the money to come here again. Not worth it at all

• Visited August 2014
Roosevelt, New York
“Spanish buffet”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 20, 2014

I went to Puerto Rico , the night before coming back home, I got together with a group of family and decided to go to this buffet. There are not many buffets in P.R. I ate some foods I had not eaten in years. The food was very good. You can even order skirt steak with the waiter made as part of the same price. ,! Delicious! They also made one of the best to tostones I have ever had.

• Visited June 2014
New York City, New York
“GREAT PLACE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2014

Outside the property but close by on route 3. Great sushi , great cheap drinks and beer. Great service !!!

Visited February 2014
Puerto Rico
“No matter how hungry you are, Don't!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2013

After hiking and biking all day we were on our way to go eat a nice meal. We tripadvisored "near me now" and saw a few good choices but made the mistake of pulling into the nearest.
Knew better when we peaked in but did it anyway... don't you hate it when you do that. Hope to safe anyone the same mistake. It is like worse than a tv dinner! for real! And $15. each for buffet! I don't write bad reviews. I figure if you have nothing nice to say to say a thing. This is one of those places that won't be there long... feel i must warn anyone who doesn't like fake crab, tons of breading, slop.
Nice people working but food is not for human consumption.

• Visited October 2013